Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

Hello my fellow survivors, im playing Day r for some time, i get it to black volga car...

-and i want bellaz! is there any save or edited game with ok car and plenty of fuel???

or i dont mid to have bycicle with speed 120mph and load of 100t.

is possible to hack and change game stats like this and save it on beggining of game?  so i can enjoy it my way?

im humble ill be  happy for bellaz on beggining as well. my phone is samsung8 no root. and newest version of game.7/9/2018

THANKS !

• Moderators

4D;0D;20E;3D;15E~15.1E;4D::49

Edit 20 double to something like 1e300. I did 1.23456789e300

Watch video ad. Enjoy.

Don't edit too high, will become NaN. If you don't want to risk getting to close to e307, do e100 or 200.

Screenshot_20180909-232156.png

6 minutes ago, NoFear said:

4D;0D;20E;3D;15E~15.1E;4D::49

Edit 20 double to something like 1e300. I did 1.23456789e300

Watch video ad. Enjoy.

Don't edit too high, will become NaN. If you don't want to risk getting to close to e307, do e100 or 200.

Screenshot_20180909-232156.png

thanks fear, rooted phone? because mine is not... i used that second program to cheat root, but i thint this is what case trouble ....i wish to get to your amounts, ill be happy with 150k actually... im not sucessfull so far

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, sedacisko said:

thanks fear, rooted phone? because mine is not... i used that second program to cheat root, but i thint this is what case trouble ....i wish to get to your amounts, ill be happy with 150k actually... im not sucessfull so far

You can't edit save either without root. So not sure how you'll go about hacking it. Maybe use parallel or virtual xposed or something.

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, ObsidianChief said:

No , I meant with items already in the inventory, but they appear to like hiding the quantities. I've since learned that you can modify the amount to drop, and drop an infinite amount, thus duplicating the item.

Click item in inventory. Search qty (double format). Click on another item, search qty. Repeat until 1 result. Edit to desired qty, drop items. Goto pick them up, it will be the edited amount.