Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

22 hours ago, Boerdel1 said:

Can someone tell me the what and where I can search for gasoline, gas and scrap ID, need to delete the stacks otherwise my inventory is crashing.

Like looking for the golden spoon with this Search for: 10D;1,684,828,007D;1,869,640,543D:25

There's Excel file full of item ID from v1.729

Excel File:

Day R Survival (#8tip885f)

How to use the excel file to find the ID using DWORD method

Day R Survival (#64jxz8z3)

On 12/8/2022 at 6:56 PM, AngelWolf said:

soo basically the Excel is filled with Item_name, Dword values, Length of String item_ID
This Excel is used for item swap, and no pointer is used
lets say you wanted a Terem Ball
We find the Terem ITEM ID by using String Item ID and use the String ID to located Item ID

Using Query, you'll need 
Length (len) = 10;
Divider = 0;
String ID = Q 'ball_terem'
Group Size (vary, mine 20) = :20
Search: 10D;0D; Q 'ball_terem':20
Type: Any

and Using DWORD, you'll need
Length (len) = 10;
Divider(always there) = 0;
Dword 1st 4 = 1,819,042,146;
Dword 2nd 4 (if available) = 1,919,251,551;
Dword 3rd 4 (if available) = 28,005;
Dword 4th 4 (if available) = N/A
Group Size (vary, mine 20) = :20
Search: 10;0;1,819,042,146;1,919,251,551;28,005:20
TYPE: DWORD

and you'll find the item's string ID, and use the Length as reference point to find the Item ID which most the time located 3 address above Length. Here i attach a video for you, Droplist Item Swap wood to Terem and Terem to Mysterious Map
sorry for low bitrate, i use 1mb bitrate for recording

First of all thank you from the bottom of my heart for this lovely tutorial! 

It doesn't matter anymore for me whether I get it done or not I learned so much from you just because you took the time to do this for some strangers - thank you! 

I got to the end of the video finally -well almost. 

When I search for the NEW pointer (just writing in caps to make sure I rly did so) I get no results. You write I should have many - i have none. 

Searching for 18D;1.769.369.193D;1.768.057.203:25D gives me only one result and when I go to it, I get the 0 above and above that the 18 and four places above I long press and go on search pointer, new search without changing anything. no results howsoever

IMG_20230126_192004.jpg

On 1/27/2023 at 1:20 AM, r14v8 said:

First of all thank you from the ....

so from the picture i can tell it's not the id, because item ID will have this value
0 Dword (0D)
0 Float (0.0F)

0 Double (0.0E)

Example:
with h,S,D,F filter (top right near reload button)
Address  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh; "...."; 0D;0.0F;

(only certain id will have value that isnt this, most the time, usually unique item such as event item but they'll have purple Hex address)

in your picture it has 323.. something millions in Dword.
also the Hex address (refers to the long number that ends with h) isnt purple (if the value isn't 0) 
meant this is not the address you look for, and also keep in mind my phone is x64, so if yours x32 the address location might be vary. i can be further up, and also the :20 is vary from devices.

Edited by AngelWolf

could someone please help me? The problem is the following, I have my base near Tyumen and I have a collection item, buildings, cars and everything in each place... I recently started using game guardian to get an item and I also left it in a separate place and it happens to me now that every time I go to the magnifying glass to grab the items that I want from there in the game It bugs, it gets paralyzed, I can't get out or move to another site at all, and after so much dealing with this problem I realized that there are 2 items that are causing this bug but I can't return them to 0 for the same reason and I try to have them objects that use that item to find out how many there are and it also bugs....I wanted to know if someone who has more exp and could help me, it only happens to me in that camp in the others I have that item and it works correctly

On 1/29/2023 at 7:38 AM, AngelWolf said:

so from the picture i can tell it's not the id

For real I went through all other values that could have been the way to the ID and none worked, from none I got a pointer. So who knows why this is the case I could bet its just this item for me, I was so happy when I found at least one with 0 DWord and all you wrote but also this had no pointer.
I never saw a purple number though so maybe there is much more wrong than I could describe. Because of what I did I had the feeling to be on the right path because I understood for what the other invisibility_cloak values are, translations for example, so I didn't care about finding out why I never see pruple ones, thought its just an option you can turn on or sth like that. Now that I tried every single invisibility_cloak value I could find (all "i" values, not only the 0, 4, 8 and C ones) I'm done for this moment with this freaking cloak. Thank you again for your help! 🙂

20 hours ago, r14v8 said:

For real I went through all other values that could have been the way to the ID and none worked, from none I got a pointer. So who knows why this is the case....

Well, i have no clue either. because usually it's 3 address above the string length of the NameID. i might recheck if devs do cheeky changes how it works. cuz i believe the amount of game breaking hacks people made, and considering how i found 5+ new stuff might causing it. 

UPDATE (edit)
i tested my script that i made for 729 on 744, and it still works fine. so i would say everything still the same.

Edited by AngelWolf

On 1/31/2023 at 2:19 PM, r14v8 said:

For real I went through all other values that could have been the way to the ID and none worked, from none I got a pointer. So who knows why this is the case I could bet its just this item for me, I was so happy when I found at least one with 0 DWord and all you wrote but also this had no pointer.
I never saw a purple number though so maybe there is much more wrong than I could describe. Because of what I did I had the feeling to be on the right path because I understood for what the other invisibility_cloak values are, translations for example, so I didn't care about finding out why I never see pruple ones, thought its just an option you can turn on or sth like that. Now that I tried every single invisibility_cloak value I could find (all "i" values, not only the 0, 4, 8 and C ones) I'm done for this moment with this freaking cloak. Thank you again for your help! 🙂

What I do is look for 18;0;Q'Invisibility_Cloak':20 , that's how it works for me, I extracted the game files and got the names from there, there are many interesting objects

On 2/2/2023 at 12:40 AM, SpaceBug said:

What I do is look for 18;0;Q'Invisibility_Cloak':20 , that's how it works for me, I extracted the game files and got the names from there, there are many interesting objects

Well thank you for this hint, for the first time I can see purple Values, many of them, so I guess it is still worth a try. 

On which one did you click though to search for the pointer, because I could not find any relation to the 0 DWord 0this 0that thing. Looks way different from what I saw in many videos.

Edited by r14v8

7 hours ago, r14v8 said:

Well thank you for this hint, for the first time I can see purple Values, many of them, so I guess it is still worth a try. 

On which one did you click though to search for the pointer, because I could not find any relation to the 0 DWord 0this 0that thing. Looks way different from what I saw in many videos.

so if you find it with purple hex, just ignore the 0 value of DWORD,DOUBLE,FLOAT stuff.
but if you couldnt find the purple hex, now you gotta find it by value.
It's quite confusing without a video explaining in detail. moreover invis cloak is a unique item ( halloween event item, and it's meant to be hard to be found)

Here's i attach 2 pictures how the item ID structure looks like (usually), Purple Hex stuff and everything is 0.
also this is very important the :20 on the end of search stuff is different from each device, so yours could be :31 or asfar as :241. so for sake finding stuff, try not to add it on every search and let GG decide it (default :512)

Beef_can = Canned Beef = Old item (originally found by NoFear (iirc))

1.png

Pumpkinomicon = Pumpkin Book (Halloween Event Item(2022)) = can be found by snooping game's file in assets/image, and retrieving the picture name as nameID

2.thumb.png.ab19ea67424d91c440b8749912f68514.png

Edited by AngelWolf

20 hours ago, r14v8 said:

look for the pointer there , for me it is almost always the third value

IMG-20230203-WA0000.jpg

On 11/2/2022 at 5:25 AM, Helios13 said:

Nice thank you! Also, the insta level up seems to be auto ban. I was okay the first few levels but after using the script, I'm unable to send new packages. Anyone knows a workaround with this? I saw someone doing level script but is unaffected by ban

On 2/3/2023 at 10:00 AM, AngelWolf said:

so if you find it with purple hex, just ignore the 0 value of DWORD,DOUBLE,FLOAT stuff.
but if you couldnt find the purple hex, now you gotta find it by value.

On 2/3/2023 at 11:38 PM, SpaceBug said:

look for the pointer there , for me it is almost always the third value

Thank you very much, both of you, I know its such a thing that if you know it its easy but hard to explain to a newby. I srsly appreciate your efforts and the time you take to explain this in detail to me! I extracted the apk now and will try a few other items too.

On 1/30/2023 at 10:21 AM, Eswinrey said:

can someone help me to solve this

Script finalizado:
Error de guión: luaj.o: /storage/emulated/0/Download/Day R Survival Duplication and Swapping Item (3).lua:-1

attempt to index ? (a nil value) with key 'address' (field '1')
level = 1, const = 60, proto = 0, upval = 14, vars = 12, code = 275
GETTABLE v3 v3 "address"
 ; PC 172 CODE 01C300C7 OP 7 A 3 B 3 C 268 Bx 1804 sBx -129267
stack traceback:
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/Day R Survival Duplication and Swapping Item (3).lua: in function 'R2_3'
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/Day R Survival Duplication and Swapping Item (3).lua: in function 'R2_2'
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/Day R Survival Duplication and Swapping Item (3).lua: in function 'R2'
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/Day R Survival Duplication and Swapping Item (3).lua: in function 'HOME'
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/Day R Survival Duplication and Swapping Item (3).lua: in main chunk
    [Java]: in ?
    at luaj.LuaValue.f(src:989)
    at luaj.LuaValue.c(src:2864)
    at luaj.LuaValue.i(src:2767)
    at luaj.LuaValue.w(src:1094)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:363)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.l(src:160)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:533)
    at android.ext.Script.d(src:6056)
    at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(src:5785)

Edited by Eswinrey