Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

1 minute ago, Lalaland3210 said:

You can't trade forbidden items in the first place. So that wouldn't be an issue. 

Yeah... I was pointing it out that since you can't trade in forbidden items it's all legit... they set in the forbidden list to stop the malicious trades like raven's cage...if you could somehow trade in forbidden items they would keep an eye on you...

You can do this in a s*** ton of games...

From fallout 76... to escape from tarkov... a lot of people have farmer/smurf accounts with different perks... also some pay others to play the game and grind for them...

So...it would be not far to assume it is legit unless they prove you are doing something malicious and the two accounts belong to you... 

I haven't yet seen a ban on smurfing...

So...I am hoping luck is on your side... and gamedevs are not ***** about this...

9 minutes ago, Naeem58 said:

Yeah... I was pointing it out that since you can't trade in forbidden items it's all legit... they set in the forbidden list to stop the malicious trades like raven's cage...if you could somehow trade in forbidden items they would keep an eye on you...

You can do this in a s*** ton of games...

From fallout 76... to escape from tarkov... a lot of people have farmer/smurf accounts with different perks... also some pay others to play the game and grind for them...

So...it would be not far to assume it is legit unless they prove you are doing something malicious and the two accounts belong to you... 

I haven't yet seen a ban on smurfing...

So...I am hoping luck is on your side... and gamedevs are not ***** about this...

That's what I am hoping. The only way they can catch me is if there is an unique ID# for each item. If that is true, then I am screwed, because my account will have many items with the same ID#. I'm not sure how items are tracked and traced in this game.

23 minutes ago, sonemka said:

Playing offline on a modded apk by 5playru and I just got banned from duping dusty books. Anyone know any workarounds so I don't lose my progress or do I just have to restart?

Backups...

1. Keeping copy of the data file in the root section...

2. Backup apps like virtual backup, titanium backup...

Got banned over 5 times... just reverted back to an old save...

Plus saves can be migrated to other accounts...

Edited by Naeem58

13 minutes ago, Naeem58 said:

Backups...

Lmao this game has no limits 

27 minutes ago, Naeem58 said:

Backups...

Yeah I was playing on the 5playru modded apk so it was not logged in to play store or connected to any server. Didn't know the game could still ban me for trying to read a duped dusty book so I didn't make any backups. Is there anything I can do like edit save file or something to remove the ban, or revert one bluestacks 5?

3 hours ago, Naeem58 said:

Id: hunter_chain

String length:12

String divisions: hunt er_c hain (every 4 letters)

Pointer= string length ; reverse (of hunt) str to dec ( so string to decimal of tnuh ) ; reverse (er_c) str to dec ; interval

Pointer for hunter's chain =

12;1953396072;1667199589;1852399976:20

Str to dec can retrieved manually..or online... thro string to hex to dec conversion.. i used to use hexed.it (thanks to revelationes)

Alt method (by die440):

Type in gg search bar 

:hunter_chain

click hex

then hex+U8

Result Q 'hunter_chain'

Add string length and interval

Pointer= 12D;Q 'hunter_chain':20

What about the forbidden items?

slight correction, in my method if you use group size don't forget the 0D
so the syntax should be
String Length Dword ; 0 Dword ; Query : Group size
The 0D is always be there, if you see it on the memory view, example

11 Dword     > String Length of Said Item
0 Dword     > uncertain what this meant but it's there
1953396072 Dword      > first dword values of said item ID
1667199589 Dword     > second dword values of said item ID

Edited by die440

4 hours ago, Lalaland3210 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but this is the only cheat forum I can find for Day r. 

I'm currently using Bluestack and another device to "dupe" items. Meaning I would send items from Account A in Bluestack to Account B and then log into Account A again in another device (the items will still be there) and send the same items to Account B again. What are the chances of me getting caught and banned for doing this?

There are cases where some vets were banned due to getting dupe items just by checking logs of trades because the other party were found out to be duping. Duping all in all is safe when done correctly and safest when using freeze drop pickup. I've never been banned doing this. Event currency is a different thing. Luckily this event was somewhat easy to modify. Unless people starts mass posting videos in social media then devs may start patching

2 hours ago, sonemka said:

Yeah I was playing on the 5playru modded apk so it was not logged in to play store or connected to any server. Didn't know the game could still ban me for trying to read a duped dusty book so I didn't make any backups. Is there anything I can do like edit save file or something to remove the ban, or revert one bluestacks 5?

Get your save file from root. Uninstall dayr. Change device ID if you're on virtual, if not use a virtual app. Download day r on Smurf Gaccount. Before starting game, transfer root save. Boot up and see if that works. Install titanium and don't forget to backup everytime you logout clean. 

51 minutes ago, Helios13 said:

There are cases where some vets were banned due to getting dupe items just by checking logs of trades because the other party were found out to be duping. Duping all in all is safe when done correctly and safest when using freeze drop pickup. I've never been banned doing this. Event currency is a different thing. Luckily this event was somewhat easy to modify. Unless people starts mass posting videos in social media then devs may start patching

Btw when I say found out to be duping, it wasn't the system but a fellow player reporting him to mods because he was trading absurd amounts of crates which is impossible to begin with without duping 

4 hours ago, sonemka said:

I don't know if this one would help but it's worth trying. The game save your data in at least two savefiles. For gamesave with single profile, they are called  data1 and data1_backup. If the data1 is corrupted, the game will load data1_backup. So my suggestion is to deliberately corrupt the data1 (which gets you banned) and force the game to load data1_backup.

One way to do this is with titanium backup, even if you haven't back up your game prior of getting banned.

1. Back up your game (Day R)

2. Copy the Back up file into PC (it is under Titanium Backup Folder)

3. Extract the file (com.gm_shaber.dayr-...........tar.gz)

4. Look under data/data/com.gm_shaber.dayr/app_data. There are at least two files named data1 and data1_backup. There could be more if you have more than 1 profile.

5. Edit data1 with notepad. Just change one or two lines. Save it.

6. Archive the folder (data) with 7zip into a tar file. And once again archive it into gz file.

7. Copy the archive into Titanium Backup Folder and rename it with the same name as the back up file (com.gm_shaber.dayr-...........tar.gz).

8. Go to titanium back up and choose restore data only.

9. Pray and hope the game will read your corrupted data1 and load data1_backup instead.

I assume this method work only immediately after getting banned. If after getting banned you still continue playing, maybe your data1_backup contains data after and not before getting banned. Good luck

i find something that might've been true, but till then it probably is.

So i did some quick test by swap item pointer directly. like let's say any pointer that points cloth will changed to beef can. 
and i mass dupe mi24 on test profile, like 1kk, and i swap the drop from ghsg and mi8 to polar fox and raven.

While polar fox shows the item version or i would say the actual polar fox, the raven just a textureless item and null.
I diassembled the mi24 and guess what. the polar fox added as item not pet, but not the raven, and i did another test. this time with pumkin pet, and it does works, it gave the pumpkin pet in item version with take option.

Conclusion
1. I believe raven's, TAKE option weren't added in Free Version or i would say there's no Raven at all just a loose base code if you have raven pet already available, you can use 5playru premium save and transfer it to free to test it out and i did its works fine in battle, so just a loose code probably, and in free version if you had raven cage and tries to open it, it'll just ask you to buy the premium version.

2. ANY event related pets are temporary. means The option to have them are only available on set time span. Right now the pumpkin pet is available to all player regadless version types till the event ends. But we'll see when the Halloween Update ended, do the TAKE option removed or not. Why this conclusion? Look Polar Fox, iirc it was 2021 Xmas event related pet.

3. Wolf, no needed to since it'll automatically available for you even in free version from encounter.

Edited by die440
eeee