Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

When online game shows error no access to server when trying to send packages and your chat seems like no one is seeing, does this mean you are banned? I'm not sure since there are no warnings and I haven't seen a blue timer as well. I did modify souls and coins so it could be it.

2 hours ago, Helios13 said:

When online game shows error no access to server when trying to send packages and your chat seems like no one is seeing, does this mean you are banned? I'm not sure since there are no warnings and I haven't seen a blue timer as well. I did modify souls and coins so it could be it.

Yep you're banned. Never modify any currency or you will be banned

Edited by Suati97

1 hour ago, Helios13 said:

Ahh man. So hacking Halloween box and demon armor not possible in online lmao. Any chance to unban this like save swapping to a different device?

There was one instance I was banned years ago, duplicating massive amounts but my save corrupted and so it rolled back to a stage before I duplicated and was able to play normally. I'm sure there is a way to unban by changing devices

3 hours ago, Helios13 said:

Ahh man. So hacking Halloween box and demon armor not possible in online lmao. Any chance to unban this like save swapping to a different device?

It is safe only if you set the cost of the coffin or the armor to 0... I've never tried but if you had a titanium backup you could revert to your old game without the ban.

19 minutes ago, Suati97 said:

It is safe only if you set the cost of the coffin or the armor to 0... I've never tried but if you had a titanium backup you could revert to your old game without the ban.

Thanks, I was sure the amount didn't matter since it doesn't add to your current coins/soul but then who knows. Or probably duplicating steel gets you banned? Not sure lol haven't played online for years

8 minutes ago, Helios13 said:

Does anyone have an xp level code? Gonna try online again and see where exactly was I banned.

the script should have instant level option, just enable them and do search or simple battle, you should be lvl 100, if you referring to bans, i've seen some text inside the hex mentions ban and such, i would say you got banned for either messing with Caps, or any forms in-app related or drop/pickup, and i also unsure about this but, messing with armor pointer somehow gets your profile locked out. all i do just basically delete the save file using file manager. and i also found out, if you transfer a premium save to Free version, the game also bans you. i do got ban like most the time, but i spoof my Device ID, my phone isn't using its factory fingerprint rather a masked one, it currently under Google's Phone fingerprint. so even if i got ban, i can register the new mask for it.

4 hours ago, BDYR said:

not working can only see pointer but when in hex nothing appears anything please help me

Check your inbox..brother..

Let me know if it helps...

30 minutes ago, die440 said:

the script should have instant level option, just enable them and do search or simple battle, you should be lvl 100, if you referring to bans, i've seen some text inside the hex mentions ban and such, i would say you got banned for either messing with Caps, or any forms in-app related or drop/pickup, and i also unsure about this but, messing with armor pointer somehow gets your profile locked out. all i do just basically delete the save file using file manager. and i also found out, if you transfer a premium save to Free version, the game also bans you. i do got ban like most the time, but i spoof my Device ID, my phone isn't using its factory fingerprint rather a masked one, it currently under Google's Phone fingerprint. so even if i got ban, i can register the new mask for it.

Thanks. I think it is the premium currency. I modified my offline save and after messing around, I did an online game. Forgot that currency is shared between profiles. Anyway thanks for this just one problem the file can't be downloaded. It says something about owner permission 

17 minutes ago, Helios13 said:

Thanks. I think it is the premium currency. I modified my offline save and after messing around, I did an online game. Forgot that currency is shared between profiles. Anyway thanks for this just one problem the file can't be downloaded. It says something about owner permission 

im not entirely sure why, there's no option about it when i upload it, and it also said 8 downloads in the embed, it's either your account or something, but i pretty much can download attachments without issues. 

Here's how i find the Instant Level groups, bit raw compared the script ones
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19033-day-r-survival/?do=findComment&comment=134392

Edited by die440
removes double quote

50 minutes ago, die440 said:

im not entirely sure why, there's no option about it when i upload it, and it also said 8 downloads in the embed, it's either your account or something, but i pretty much can download attachments without issues. 

Here's how i find the Instant Level groups, bit raw compared the script ones
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19033-day-r-survival/?do=findComment&comment=134392

Sick I'll check this out tom thanks bro!