Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

Hi everyone! 

I got banned today after two weeks of playing. I was using the drop/pickup (multiplicating items) hack until one week ago and I hacked 20k caps in my account too. I Just wanna know if there is a way to unban in this game and if there is a hack that won't get u banned! Ty!

On 15/7/2022 at 15:35, Mrluis said:

¡Hola a todos! 

Me prohibieron hoy después de dos semanas de jugar. Estuve usando el truco de soltar/recoger (multiplicar elementos) hasta hace una semana y también pirateé 20k caps en mi cuenta. ¡Solo quiero saber si hay una manera de desbanear en este juego y si hay un truco que no te baneará! Ty!

how did you do the hack of plates. Please teach me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 3:35 AM, Mrluis said:

Hi everyone! 

I got banned today after two weeks of playing. I was using the drop/pickup (multiplicating items) hack until one week ago and I hacked 20k caps in my account too. I Just wanna know if there is a way to unban in this game and if there is a hack that won't get u banned! Ty!

Can you show me how to hack caps?

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone here try to hack caps n some unobtainable items such as tank armor and gshg n works?

I have been playing 4 months so far n didnt get ban for getting caps n some rare items from 2018 such as tank armor n gshg.

Here is my ss.

Screenshot_20220816-202321.png

Screenshot_20220816-202342.png

Edited by DayRTestingOne

On 16/8/2022 at 8:26, DayRTestingOne said:

Is there anyone here try to hack caps n some unobtainable items such as tank armor and gshg n works?

I have been playing 4 months so far n didnt get ban for getting caps n some rare items from 2018 such as tank armor n gshg.

Here is my ss.

how did you do the plates? and I have everything in the game but I don't know how to do the caps please show me.

5 minutes ago, EL-MAX-1997 said:

How can I play in virtual space day r to have root and use game guardian, what virtual space do you recommend I use in android 10 and be able to link play games and use my Google account in the virtual space?

On 8/16/2022 at 8:26 PM, DayRTestingOne said:

Here is my ss.

I think i have found a way how to doin that, thanks. You must be using old version to get caps btw.

On 8/21/2022 at 10:55 AM, EL-MAX-1997 said:

how did you do the plates? and I have everything in the game but I don't know how to do the caps please show me.

If u have everything on the game, i think caps is being useless.

I have created a new one then n it works, 5k caps n gshg thats enough lol

Edited by Kunkka

3 hours ago, Solotov said:

Is there any way to unban in the game?  please

There r two ways people getting banned, 1st one due to in-game security itself and maybe some people reported you due to some reasons. Lemme say if u spout nonsense words on the chat or u show up urself with tank armor, some ppl may report u, if u playing fair n u use tank armor, it wont be a prob.

They will banned your device id, so don't use your device again when playing with different account since every account will be banned even if u playing fair and honest

I think i will try to do some research on how to unban the game since i have been banned last year, using those account, i know it will be complicated since they ban our id so whenever we're playing with our id in online mode, we cannot send any package, send a chat or pm and player can't see our existence on there, like a ghost lol.

Dunno, i see this GG will be out of topic since our id getting banned is unsolvable, but some hint when i just cracking up this game with GG, i found some clue n some string such as banned by blablabla when i'm trying figuring out every items id, it is like game mechanic itself.

But i think u just give me some courage to doing that, unban account in the game.

1 hour ago, Kunkka said:

I think i will try to do some research on how to unban the game since i have been banned last year, using those account, i know it will be complicated since they ban our id so whenever we're playing with our id in online mode, we cannot send any package, send a chat or pm and player can't see our existence on there, like a ghost lol.

Dunno, i see this GG will be out of topic since our id getting banned is unsolvable, but some hint when i just cracking up this game with GG, i found some clue n some string such as banned by blablabla when i'm trying figuring out every items id, it is like game mechanic itself.

But i think u just give me some courage to doing that, unban account in the game.

I have swapping save data - it didn't work

I have copying some line from my own save data to other - it didnt work

I changed several my own save data - it didnt work either

So, i assume if we can only change data in game only