Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

On 8/2/2021 at 4:17 PM, Pie321 said:

I've just been banned, unable to send in-game messages and all packages deleted. Is there any way to fix it?

If the ban is temporary just wait. To know more about the ban, write to the technical support.
Else way is to register a new account.

On 12/8/2020 at 9:13 PM, HuyCter5 said:

𝐋𝐕 𝐇𝐚𝐜𝐤 + 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡: 𝟏𝟏.𝟎;𝟏𝟑.𝟎;𝟏𝟐.𝟎;𝟏𝟒.𝟎;𝟏𝟕.𝟎::𝟏𝟗𝟑 (𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄)

𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭: 𝟓𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟎

(𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗮𝗺 𝗶 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵, 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤 )

How did you find these values? Please explain. This is a great job!

4 hours ago, Pie321 said:

Has anyone tried the below method to get tank armor in the latest version (v690)? I tried to do it, but when I searched for 0.06 in the range of Ca: C++, I couldn't find any results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YKNlQ0d5Mc

First, most of the settings that it sets before begin don't make sense (including memory ranges). Everything should work with the default settings. Secondly, the item IDs are unique for each copy of the game.

This method is working, but you need to have (even in single mode, even on a banned account) the desired item to get actually ID. Also a chance to get a permanent lock-ban* (a ban on camps, moving, etc., followed by a real ban of account)

• 1 month later...

Can someone help me with crafting/obtain a lot of rifle ammo? I will appreciate that. 

I managed to craft many many items with game guardian, somehow i can't do this with rifle ammo 😕

Edit: duplication method from page 18 also don't work, GG can't find any results for double.

Edited by Elessar1990z

Witch hack are still working right now?

atm i tested only 2 hack that working:

- 𝐋𝐕 𝐇𝐚𝐜𝐤 + 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤

- And the weight

- radiant

there is other cheat that working like dupe item or armor etc etc?

also i noticed even u get high lvl u cant get infinite perk because after couple choise u are unable to get more perk...

Edited by Kimastar

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 7:12 AM, Elessar1990z said:

Can someone help me with crafting/obtain a lot of rifle ammo? I will appreciate that. 

I managed to craft many many items with game guardian, somehow i can't do this with rifle ammo 😕

Edit: duplication method from page 18 also don't work, GG can't find any results for double.

Please record how you are trying to find the values. So i can point out your mistakes or refine the method.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 7:13 PM, Skyrem said:

has anyone tried to "spawn" unobtainable items but are still in the game? (e.g. spoons) if so, how?

I haven't seen anyone 'here' Doing that.. But i'll Try to do Something,'-) ~ if it's Possible😁 . (I Missed all the Events with the 'Spoons'.)

36 minutes ago, Hae14 said:

I haven't seen anyone 'here' Doing that.. But i'll Try to do Something,'-) ~ if it's Possible😁 . (I Missed all the Events with the 'Spoons'.)

Thank you so much. I, too, miss all the spoon events (Yes, including the demonic spoon). The only thing I have here in me is the ice spoon,  and having the entire set would be great.