Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

On 7/14/2021 at 1:12 PM, WalkDark said:

Works. After that, the level really increases. The game's save is corrupted. The level, abilities, research points increase by millions. After that, the account is blocked. At the moment, I know only one good way to increase the level. I multiply dusty books. Then I freeze my health and energy. With the help of an autoclicker, I read several thousand books and get level 100 in a few hours. Who knows better ways?

You can level up by creating cars (experience is always awarded for crafting cars):

First of all, with the help of teleport hack and dupe (by Sraksis), you achieve the level of crafting the first car (crafting items), and then create cars until you achieve the required level (need ~1500 first cars - the longest way) This method is much faster than books, but also more difficult.

About teleport hack:

The upper-left corner is the starting coordinates (y increases when moving down, x increases when moving to the right). Using a fuzzy search, you searching coordinates(FLOAT) of the character, and then change them (do this without equipped transport!!!)

I made a map with the coordinates of big cities, if I can find it, I will send it.

I have a way to hack the level in day r, but it's not perfect yet, here's what you need to do, get up at the pharmacy location, do the following steps, search the pharmacy and roll back all the values:

Search: 0.5 (E: Double)

Edit: 1

And roll back all the value so as not to get banned and here is level 100

I'm sorry for the English, I'm just from Russia)

Thanks to all)

On 10/7/2020 at 6:54 PM, galih_ken said:

Hi, I'm an very old player of this game but haven't played this for a while. I kept delaying getting the ural tank even tho I could. Now all of them are gone and I will never get the change to obtain tank armor. Anyone know how to cheat this out for online play?

You could install an older game version that still has the tank potentially.  i think it was removed from the game (the tanks).  i somehow got tank armor on my non-cheating account but can't recall how I did so as I know i never had a tank.  

On 10/13/2020 at 11:07 PM, galih_ken said:

Hi guys. I need help here. So I've been playing old version of day r v1.595 online mode to be exact from the beginning for the tank armor and other unobtainable items, hopefully it will works. But the online player count is 0. Is it supposed to be like this or I've been banned? the more older version than above can't even choose online mode.

I loaded 595 to test and while it let's me play, if I return to the main menu and try to rejoin an online game, it mentions the version is out of date and I need to update.  so whatever you do you'll need to do on that first load of the game.  I could create a new game and it let me join online again so unsure why it wouldn't let me rejoin the previous online game.

as a test, i tried to use the google account i was playing with using v 1.683 and it hung on loading.  i had to create a new gmail account.  So downgrading isn't an option, at least not going back as far as I did. YMMV

On 7/24/2021 at 4:26 AM, Suprnova1974 said:

Has anyone tried loading an old game version to see if hacking can be more reliable?

it Might Work if You're Just Gonna Play OFFLINE.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:46 AM, Suprnova1974 said:

I loaded 595 to test and while it let's me play, if I return to the main menu and try to rejoin an online game, it mentions the version is out of date and I need to update.  so whatever you do you'll need to do on that first load of the game.  I could create a new game and it let me join online again so unsure why it wouldn't let me rejoin the previous online game.

as a test, i tried to use the google account i was playing with using v 1.683 and it hung on loading.  i had to create a new gmail account.  So downgrading isn't an option, at least not going back as far as I did. YMMV

Just to clarify,  it you exit to main menu (I accidentally did so) and try to rejoin an online game running 595, it will state your client is out of date.  If you kill the app and relaunch, it lets you rejoin the game. 

I've successfully done many hacks (coins, item drop/pickup ) without an issue

On 7/25/2021 at 3:57 AM, Hae14 said:

it Might Work if You're Just Gonna Play OFFLINE.

Yes, downgrading is problematic (game refuses to load an online profile properly) however starting a new profile for a "feeder" profile may work.  I'll be updating my test account shortly to see how it works.

On 11/7/2020 at 11:33 AM, Sraksis said:

oooohhh hard to guess ? I change all the values found, then pick up the multiplied number of items, and then revert the all values.

by the way, there is a way to multiply things and pick up them without blocking the profile.

find -      0.08 E;2.0E::13 (for 2 items) 
refine -   0.06E; 2.0E::13 (for 1 item)

we have 2 values - 0.06( or 0.08 depending on how you searched) and 2.0

then look at the table

items counts        first val.        next val.
1 -                        0.06             2.0
9 -                        0.22             2.0

10 -                      0.039           3.0
99 -                      0.306           3.0

100 -                    0.416           4.0
999 -                    0.4012         4.0

1 000 -                 0.05025       5.0
9 999 -                 0.5002         5.0

10 000 -               0.060036     6.0
99 999 -               0.6003         6.0

100 000 -             0.0700049   7.0
999 999 -             0.7000042   7.0

if you change the values in this way, you can freely pick up 

FYI I think these values are off a bit.  I changed a value from 1 to 100 so 0.416 and 4.0 and it wound up being 1000 instead of 100.  Not a huge deal but otherwise working well on a test account running the latest version.  

Also as far as finding the  single items, your method of searching  0.06E; 2.0E::13 (memu player is ::13 as well) and then changing all results accordingly works.  I forgot to change the values back and found that EVERYTHING with a 1 that's loaded in memory changed to 2 including:  vehicles, ravens in cages, premium loot crates, etc

On 11/7/2020 at 9:57 AM, mm6ff8 said:

Start with searching for crafting Torch: 1;2;500::100.

Should give you only the correct 3 results; if not, look for patterns, each should be 0x30 apart. 0x30 is 48 in decimals, 4 (starting number, 4 bytes for Double) + 48 + 48 = 100. I usually just add 50s for easier counting.

In my case right now, 1 is at 8BB28720, 2 at 8BB28750, and 500 at 8BB28780. Then the crafting result at 8BB287B0.

For items like Standard Crossbow 3;3;3;1;1::200 or Crossbow Bolt 1;1;3;3;5::200, searching them straight away will result in way too many results. So the best way to do it is to find something easier to find first, like the Torch. Then Search within the Memory Range, take the first three numbers, search from 8BB00000 to 8BBFFFFF. Then look for patterns, 0x30 apart between each item.

When you find what you need, change them to whatever you want, like the material requirements to 1, the crafted to 1000. It's safe in offline or online so far.

DO NOT do the Drop/Pick Up item amount hack, you will get banned.

It seems that torch now returns many multiples of results as of version .689.  older versions were ok but i was running .5xx and early 6xx so unsure when this changed.  i haven't played with how to narrow it down as of yet or if other items are more readily found.

4 hours ago, Suprnova1974 said:

FYI I think these values are off a bit.  I changed a value from 1 to 100 so 0.416 and 4.0 and it wound up being 1000 instead of 100.  Not a huge deal but otherwise working well on a test account running the latest version.  

Also as far as finding the  single items, your method of searching  0.06E; 2.0E::13 (memu player is ::13 as well) and then changing all results accordingly works.  I forgot to change the values back and found that EVERYTHING with a 1 that's loaded in memory changed to 2 including:  vehicles, ravens in cages, premium loot crates, etc

It seems that torch now returns many multiples of results as of version .689.  older versions were ok but i was running .5xx and early 6xx so unsure when this changed.  i haven't played with how to narrow it down as of yet or if other items are more readily found.

You are absolutely right, it was a misprint, in reality there is 0.0416 (it was possible to track the pattern in the table).

I restored the list of cities for teleport hack.

The table contains the names of cities and their coordinates. The first pair is the coordinates of the city. The second pair is the coordinates of a special area (settlements of survivors, abandoned bases, etc.).

I also made a video about searching for coordinates (I apologize for the quality).

!!! in previous versions of the game, transport broke down along with teleportation, SO DO IT WITHOUT EQUIPPED TRANSPORT !!! belaz and legs are exceptions)))

map.txt map.xlsx

Edited by MAKASiNer

Guys need help urgently there is such a thing I found a script for Day r and it has 4 functions fast moving, teleport, dupe and inf.backpack I'm working on a big project about day r right now and I need to know how to activate the skirp when pressed on GG here is the script 

skru1.lua

On 11/7/2020 at 11:33 AM, Sraksis said:

by the way, there is a way to multiply things and pick up them without blocking the profile.

find -      0.08 E;2.0E::13 (for 2 items) 
refine -   0.06E; 2.0E::13 (for 1 item)

we have 2 values - 0.06( or 0.08 depending on how you searched) and 2.0

then look at the table

items counts        first val.        next val.
1 -                        0.06             2.0
9 -                        0.22             2.0

10 -                      0.039           3.0
99 -                      0.306           3.0

100 -                    0.416           4.0
999 -                    0.4012         4.0

1 000 -                 0.05025       5.0
9 999 -                 0.5002         5.0

10 000 -               0.060036     6.0
99 999 -               0.6003         6.0

100 000 -             0.0700049   7.0
999 999 -             0.7000042   7.0

if you change the values in this way, you can freely pick up 

There are some quirks with some of this. 

1) It looks like some items you can find but "disappear" if you edit the value until they're restored to the original value.  weapon crates and the good grenades, for instance.  I followed the same process, 0.08 on 2 weapon crates, dropped one, refine for 0.06 and as soon as i changed it (i tried just 0.08 again) it just vanished from my inventory.  when i replaced it back to 0.06, it was back.  I noticed a similar behavior with some vehicles found if i was trying to do a search on all single items, mass changing the values.

2) when doing a "replace all" method for single items and changing all 0.06's, a fair amount of items do not increase.  (steel axes for one but a bunch of others including welding rods, electrical cables)  Once I had 2 items, it worked ok.  Quite weird.  I'm wondering if some items store in a different pattern versus ::13

7 hours ago, Suprnova1974 said:

There are some quirks with some of this. 

1) It looks like some items you can find but "disappear" if you edit the value until they're restored to the original value.  weapon crates and the good grenades, for instance.  I followed the same process, 0.08 on 2 weapon crates, dropped one, refine for 0.06 and as soon as i changed it (i tried just 0.08 again) it just vanished from my inventory.  when i replaced it back to 0.06, it was back.  I noticed a similar behavior with some vehicles found if i was trying to do a search on all single items, mass changing the values.

2) when doing a "replace all" method for single items and changing all 0.06's, a fair amount of items do not increase.  (steel axes for one but a bunch of others including welding rods, electrical cables)  Once I had 2 items, it worked ok.  Quite weird.  I'm wondering if some items store in a different pattern versus ::13

The method works well for every item with a changeable amount. I can make a some of assumptions from your explanations as to why this is happening:
- You are following the instructions incorrectly.
- You have too short a list of shown values (need estimated 500).
- You need to calculate the distance between the values for your device (see page 18).
- The specifics of your device.

This dupe works on the basis of "0.08/0.06/1.0" (old dupe). And if a old dupe works, then it will work. For the demonstration a old dupe for weapon box.

Edited by MAKASiNer

11 minutes ago, MAKASiNer said:

The method works well for every item with a changeable amount. I can make a some of assumptions from your explanations as to why this is happening:
- You are following the instructions incorrectly.
- You have too short a list of shown values (need estimated 500).
- You need to calculate the distance between the values for your device (see page 18).
- The specifics of your device.

This dupe works on the basis of "0.08/0.06/1.0" (old dupe). And if a old dupe works, then it will work. For the demonstration a old dupe for weapon box.

Ooooh, I was doing 0.06E;2.0E::13 which works for ~90-95% of items.  i didn't think to try searching for just plain 'ole 0.06.  so I guess you were right, I was doing it incorrectly 🙂