Freedom! (won't launch & '' Isn't available in your country '')

Mikeeee1231

Hey !!

Help me my freedom does not start :o

what language should I set

I'm from Germany

change the time zone is not in Russian :(

please help me

Change language to Russian (Русский)

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 4

Is there any way to "fool" Freedom, making it think you changed to Russian language?

//Moods

No. There is no way to do that. You have to change to Russian if you want to use Freedom.

No. There is no way to do that. You have to change to Russian if you want to use Freedom.

Aight, thank you, I was just thinking, it should be a way of tricking the phone making it think it's using a different language then it currently is.

Anyone know how this could be done? If this should be in a different section, please notify me but it is for the use of Freedom.

//Moods

I did not mean Freedom, that I got installed. Was requesting the market unlocker. Thanks anyway.

//Moods

I didn't use any unlocker. I change language to russian and functions perfectly. I have no idea. Sorry :-((

I didn't use any unlocker. I change language to russian and functions perfectly. I have no idea. Sorry :-((

Me neither, I'm also using Freedom and changing language, I'm just looking for other options for it.

//Moods

• 1 month later...
ATTENTION: THIS WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE!! JUST USE THESE APK'S, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS & ENJOY!!
HERE A LINK TO THE FILES THAT ARE STORED ON **COPY** REMEMBER FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!

1. Install Freedom APK on your phone.
2. Install Market Unlocker on your phone.
3. Change timezone to +4.00 Moscow (Settings > More > Date and Time > Select Time Zone)
4. Open Market Unlocker
5. Tick: Enable Unlocker (dont worry about the other functions)
6. Swipe over to Market
7. Scroll until you find: Russian | MTS 25001
8. Open Freedom
9. Enjoy free purchases!

Need any help, PM ME - Enjoy your free purchases!

AFTER THESE STEPS ARE COMPLETED YOU CAN LET FREEDOM UPDATE AND IT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!! 

NOTE: Can't use Freedom on any games that are server side such as any Gameloft games, games like PvZ and Angry Birds are fine.

I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR ANY OF THE APK'S IN THIS POSTING! I SIMPLY MADE A TUTORIAL BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE GETTING STUCK ON THE "FREEDOM ISN'T AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY" ISSUE!!  BELOW IS THE LINK TO THE MOST UPDATED LIST OF WORKING AND NON WORKING APPS USING FREEDOM:

Thanks and Enjoy! Hopefully this will help some people out with the "Freedom isn't available in your country" error.

• 5 months later...

ATTENTION: THIS WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE!! JUST USE THESE APK'S, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS & ENJOY!!
HERE A LINK TO THE FILES THAT ARE STORED ON **COPY** REMEMBER FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!

1. Install Freedom APK on your phone.
2. Install Market Unlocker on your phone.
3. Change timezone to +4.00 Moscow (Settings > More > Date and Time > Select Time Zone)
4. Open Market Unlocker
5. Tick: Enable Unlocker (dont worry about the other functions)
6. Swipe over to Market
7. Scroll until you find: Russian | MTS 25001
8. Open Freedom
9. Enjoy free purchases!

Need any help, PM ME - Enjoy your free purchases!

AFTER THESE STEPS ARE COMPLETED YOU CAN LET FREEDOM UPDATE AND IT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!! 

NOTE: Can't use Freedom on any games that are server side such as any Gameloft games, games like PvZ and Angry Birds are fine.

I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR ANY OF THE APK'S IN THIS POSTING! I SIMPLY MADE A TUTORIAL BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE GETTING STUCK ON THE "FREEDOM ISN'T AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY" ISSUE!!  BELOW IS THE LINK TO THE MOST UPDATED LIST OF WORKING AND NON WORKING APPS USING FREEDOM:

Thanks and Enjoy! Hopefully this will help some people out with the "Freedom isn't available in your country" error.

Market Unlocker is not working for me. Please help -_- it always says "Configure market (MTS 25001) failed: operator not change"