Simcity Energy Hack

Mike1144

44 minutes ago, Montalivet said:

i don' t think that EA is doing Something. otherwise that will not be possible. club without player.

AZL.JPG

nofear, How can you Attack non-existent player ?

Do u want to join our Club? I saw your apply a few minutes ago... u can try it after our war again if u want! i don't accept anybody! 

our club is War Alliance Reunion 

@Montalivet

Edited by Porphyr

2 hours ago, Montalivet said:

Porphyr, yes, with pleasure. sorry for my English, i am french. if you accept, i come with my principal city : MONTALIVET

ok i tell you when our war is over 

Yes, I Have the Maximum Level of all the Disaster Cards Now but actually I Can't Use the Game Guardian I'm Hacking so much But I Can Try Using It If Someone Have Told Me Anything About How Can I Hack A Something New in That Game Of Course

1 hour ago, Porphyr said:

but you have lvl 10 cards and you can use game guardian right?

yes, i use game guardian.

and i have all cards level 10 and unlimited war items. (and if i want, unlimited points in mayor contest too )

1 hour ago, SimcityHacker said:

Yes, I Have the Maximum Level of all the Disaster Cards Now but actually I Can't Use the Game Guardian I'm Hacking so much But I Can Try Using It If Someone Have Told Me Anything About How Can I Hack A Something New in That Game Of Course

you can have unlimited war boosters and unlimited money for war shop.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, SimcityHacker said:

Migrate over to legit server. Good test of skills of hacking. Avoid getting caught and play "Legit". ;)

On Fri Apr 13 2018 at 9:38 PM, Porphyr said:

Do u want to join our Club? I saw your apply a few minutes ago... u can try it after our war again if u want! i don't accept anybody! 

our club is War Alliance Reunion 

@Montalivet

I want to join your club i have level 10 cards and game gaurdian 

5 hours ago, SimcityHacker said:

@Montalivet I'm Already Having Unlimited Boosters and Unlimited Sims Money and Unlimited Real Money and Unlimited War Items Now

I want to know witch booster you have to unlimited

Hi freinds anybody tell me to how to get all the booster 

18 hours ago, Montalivet said:

yes, i use game guardian.

and i have all cards level 10 and unlimited war items. (and if i want, unlimited points in mayor contest too )

you can join our club righ now