Simcity Energy Hack

Mike1144

9 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

Editing the value is easy but it does not work any more.

Not work? It means you are blocked, the "EA" blocked you, like me I'm blocked now. In war games i win 9x it work properly, how many i do this I'm blocked now, I'm defeated 4x because said "Unable to launch" another reason "Reported to EA".

• 1 month later...

Hey all of u handsome kind and generous hackers... Anyone can tell me how to play on legit server? I keep jumping on so many clubs, for a while they are active n sooner or later they die lol. Read some post that mr.fear said "back to legit server" is it possible? I was using cheat game since beginning that i hot from alphagamers site. Thanks guys. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, freediee said:

Hey all of u handsome kind and generous hackers... Anyone can tell me how to play on legit server? I keep jumping on so many clubs, for a while they are active n sooner or later they die lol. Read some post that mr.fear said "back to legit server" is it possible? I was using cheat game since beginning that i hot from alphagamers site. Thanks guys. 

Can have 2 accounts, "back to legit server" would just mean you are switching accounts. And for staying on legit server, don't cheat ? (yes, you can cheat and stay on legit server).

• 1 month later...

I m new to game guardian ... yesterday I used gg and got around 5000 cam,5000 wheel by changing number in neomall sale....and later  I was  distributing in 25 quantity..

Today..when I tried to get another stuff ...game crashed multiple time ...and now I can't even open game...pls help whether ea team detected my city or some technical issue....?

On 5/5/2018 at 9:49 PM, BigBadGunner said:

Editing the value is easy but it does not work any more.

I did few times on neomall stuff yesterday...today my I'd blocked...any good suggestion tht I should follow next time

On 5/6/2018 at 7:49 AM, Serenity said:

Not work? It means you are blocked, the "EA" blocked you, like me I'm blocked now. In war games i win 9x it work properly, how many i do this I'm blocked now, I'm defeated 4x because said "Unable to launch" another reason "Reported to EA"always 

On 6/7/2018 at 4:18 PM, NoFear said:

If you see any other unknowm connection in ur system WiFi .... immediately go to offline....or ur city gone...mine happened multiple times....anyone know any safe process for increasing stuff number without demoting to naughty island...?

On 5/5/2018 at 9:48 PM, Serenity said:

Before i post this video, please note, it depends on your luck. If you are lucky, you can have unlimited epic energy! But not, Unable to launch.

This Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YBb__NLIwY72Mvq9-wCQpUOfSj-jWrKD/view?usp=drivesdk

Download it then watch carefully.

Pls share a video regarding increase of  any stuff to 3000 or 4000 

On 5/5/2018 at 1:40 PM, Serenity said:

Not only one war card can be hack :29_smirk:, It's all war cards can be hacked! ;)

How...pls share a video...would be grateful to u...

2 hours ago, Singhji said:

Pls share a video regarding increase of  any stuff to 3000 or 4000 

How...pls share a video...would be grateful to u...

Sound like you broke your game a ban will move your game to the cheater server. That is why we keep copies of our save game.

On 5/5/2018 at 2:34 PM, Serenity said:

Yes, Just like another. I make video for this after 1 hour, it so very easy! But can take time like 30 mins - 1 hour. 

Screenshot_20180430-023625.png

Screenshot_20180430-023926.png

This hack was working Two updates back and I did see any one using it.

• 1 year later...