Simcity Energy Hack

Mike1144

40 minutes ago, Malevo said:

it's normal when you use that trick to take several hours to normalize

Yeah it's normal when you hack energy that the time is jumping. You can callculate the time till get normally = disaster energy you use x 15 min waittime p.energy + 3 hours. That is the time you need for normally countdown.

7 hours ago, Malevo said:

it's normal when you use that trick to take several hours to normalize

Really?? I think it will still like that. Because my energi in 7 hours still stuck.

Edited by BosElos

19 hours ago, BosElos said:

Really?? I think it will still like that. Because my energi in 7 hours still stuck.

Have you hack your energy? Like moviemonster. For example: You use 10 moviemonster one after another so your time is stuck 23 hours before getting normal. But you have hack your energy where is the problem? You can shoot again with hacking.

On 24/4/2018 at 6:36 AM, TomsIsland said:

Have you hack your energy? Like moviemonster. For example: You use 10 moviemonster one after another so your time is stuck 23 hours before getting normal. But you have hack your energy where is the problem? You can shoot again with hacking.

Ohh ok, now i undrstand. But... Energy hack not work anymore. I've try for 5 times but when my energy only 5 and i hack the energy to 12 and frezee it i cant attck with xxl card.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2018 at 5:54 PM, Porphyr said:

No soy Showtime City Soy Showtime Paradise. No te hago esta oferta otra vez 

Showtime I want to enter the team you can ?

Hi.....guys    plz how to hack   battle booster inventory   unlimited hack or unlock all...

In club war map

23 minutes ago, Bey_ond said:

any guide for this? does it actually work?

Yes, Just like another. I make video for this after 1 hour, it so very easy! But can take time like 30 mins - 1 hour. 

Screenshot_20180430-023625.png

Screenshot_20180430-023926.png

Edited by Serenity