Simcity Energy Hack

Mike1144

1 minute ago, Prajimba said:

Lol don’t say about sharing .... did you or any of you so called hackers replied to my queries.... no voice to say ????

i am sorry that english isn't your first language but i never said i am here to SHARE tricks. i joined like everyone did to know hacks and instead of being a cry baby i started working on my own and learned how GG works and figured some more hacks. i am happy to help people(not sharing) and some of them sent me a personal message to help them out with some other hacks and helped them. again just HELPING not SHARING.

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, Prajimba said:

Lol don’t say about sharing .... did you or any of you so called hackers replied to my queries.... no voice to say ????

even NOFear not replied to my request ?

What was your request? I will admit I might forget to reply to posts or thought I did but didn't...

33 minutes ago, NoFear said:

What was your request? I will admit I might forget to reply to posts or thought I did but didn't...

I requested for energy hack ... if you are kind enough to help ... then pls help me ?

and mr Mike ... pls don’t make personal comments on others 

Edited by Prajimba

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, Prajimba said:

I requested for energy hack ... if you are kind enough to help ... then pls help me ?

and mr Mike ... pls don’t make personal comments on others 

Energy hack that's working now, was shared on here. But it's partially patched and then patched then not. I'm looking for new method myself.

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Energy hack that's working now, was shared on here. But it's partially patched and then patched then not. I'm looking for new method myself.

Thanks for the kind words ? I hope you find one soon ... good luck 

I pass it to you, here everyone boasts of their tricks but you are just words, send me private so I'll give it to you

9 minutes ago, Prajimba said:

Gracias por las amables palabras ? Espero que encuentres uno pronto ... buena suerte 

I pass it to you, here everyone boasts of their tricks but you are just words, send me private so I'll give it to you

10 minutes ago, Malevo said:

Do you really share the hack with me .. oh that’s so great but I can’t send more then one private message... I used one today 

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, TomsIsland said:

In my opinion is this not more a forum for GG tips and tricks. This is a forum for "i'm the best and i don't tell anything". It's very sad what happend here. :-((

Yup.

Given the amount of information that's been provided for hacking basically everything, people still are not satisfied...   Be nice to see people try to think for themselves. I have less time than most on here to find these hacks.  Think for yourselves once and a while, show some effort.

On 22/4/2018 at 12:08 AM, NoFear said:

Buddy, can u help me?? My energy stuck in 0 and regen stuck in 14m 53s and then back to 15m. I dont now how make it back already because i dont know the amount of energy in my GG. Help me please.. im newbie here.

Edited by BosElos

29 minutes ago, BosElos said:

Buddy, ¿puedes ayudarme? Mi energía se estancó en 0 y la regen se estancó en 14m 53s y luego volvió a 15m. No sé cómo hacerlo ya que no sé la cantidad de energía en mi GG . Ayúdame por favor .. soy novato aquí.

it's normal when you use that trick to take several hours to normalize