Simcity Energy Hack

Mike1144

When you know your opponents are not having any special hacking skills .... then what the use of playing like that ?

@Prajimba What ?, You Really Didn't Know That Thing Before Until Now ? ????

Lol I know That me and my club is on naughty island.... I was just joking ?

4 minutes ago, Prajimba said:

Without hacking shield and energy we are in the same level as you legendary hackers... glad ?

Lol do u really think that the club stuck at that rank @Prajimba?? We started a new club and in that journey from bottom to top we met your club and we are going to pass you like we did from beginning ? 

29 minutes ago, Prajimba said:

When you know your opponents are not having any special hacking skills .... then what the use of playing like that ?

Lol I know That me and my club is on naughty island.... I was just joking ?

if you know that you are in naughty island and you dont use the tricks then it means you dont know how to use the hacks. if you know those tricks. it will be a complete different story and trust me you will stay at the same rank or may be you can win 1 more but without the hacks you cant go up. thats the disadvantage of this naughty island @Prajimba. Just because you dont know the hacks doesnt make the opponents have to play fair. this is cheater server. there are NO RULES.

Edited by Mike1144

1 hour ago, SimcityHacker said:

@Mike1144 No, Of Course There's Only One Rule In The Cheaters Servers And That Rule Is That The More You Become Be Able To Hack That So The More You Can Get Higher In That Game Now

do you have a life outside scbi, you are boasting through a game, you must have wretched life

Lol ? who cares.... you guys are awesome.... keep going ... reach sky and look down and smile on others like ( guess) ??

do you have a life outside scbi, you are boasting through a game, you must have wretched life

Right said ????

@Inuit Now I'm Playing Only Simcity Buildit On My Android Phone And At The Same Time And Now I'm Playing Some Little Old Parts From Assassin's Creed And Also Some A Little Old Parts From Call Of Duty And That's Everything About Playing Games Now ????

1 minute ago, Prajimba said:

Lol ? who cares.... you guys are awesome.... keep going ... reach sky and look down and smile on others like ( guess) ??

yep we are going to and please don't act like some kind of a legit club and the rest of the clubs are cheaters. The only reason people come to GG is to know hacks or help them and i saw your posts asking to share energy hack. I hope you figure it soon. Happy hacking :)

10 minutes ago, Mike1144 said:

yep we are going to and please don't act like some kind of a legit club and the rest of the clubs are cheaters. The only reason people come to GG is to know hacks or help them and i saw your posts asking to share energy hack. I hope you figure it soon. Happy hacking :)

Lol don’t say about sharing .... did you or any of you so called hackers replied to my queries.... no voice to say ????

even NOFear not replied to my request ?

Edited by Prajimba