Simcity Energy Hack

Mike1144

On 4.4.2018 at 11:38 PM, NoFear said:

You'll see I'm not active in the game...  I basically find and share hacks :)

When you only search hacks and not play, why you don't share the hacks? If Ea patched some hacks you have new work to find a other solution to hack. That will be a good great cheater done. :-)))

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, TomsIsland said:

When you only search hacks and not play, why you don't share the hacks? If Ea patched some hacks you have new work to find a other solution to hack. That will be a good great cheater done. :-)))

There is only 1 hack that's patched I haven't figured out, that's energy, except for 1 method that's too involved to bother with. Other than that, I can do every hack AND stay on legit server. And by share, it's shared with very few. Publicly sharing how to cheat and stay on legit server, will defeat the propose of the hack and put everyone that cheats onto the cheater server again.

On Sun Apr 15 2018 at 5:18 PM, NoFear said:

There is only 1 hack that's patched I haven't figured out, that's energy, except for 1 method that's too involved to bother with. Other than that, I can do every hack AND stay on legit server. And by share, it's shared with very few. Publicly sharing how to cheat and stay on legit server, will defeat the propose of the hack and put everyone that cheats onto the cheater server again.

Hi mr fear i want to learn how to hack simcity like you hacked your game can you teach me

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, Prajimba said:

So energy hack is still working for you guys

1C1C2A83-B61A-4BC8-B227-0B714B97F4EE.png

;) Would appear so

Always interesting to see who on forums we are playing against.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, SimcityHacker said:

@NoFear I Think That Maybe That's Something That Every Team Is Doing It Now And In Our Club We Are Always Doing That Same Thing Too ????

Assume teams can do shield hack after taking damage.  That's basically the only strategy getting in the top teams.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Prajimba said:

We do no shield or energy hack ... only thing we have is maxed war cards

we battled our way till this stage... glad to see your club ... playing like (guess) lol

It's the cheaters server :p