Simcity Energy Hack

Mike1144

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, SimcityHacker said:

@NoFear yes, I was just asking that same question when the war started because you didn't attack and you just put yourself under the shield and that's all but of course I see now

I was testing new shield hack I found.

Was hoping it would auto toggle even with game closed. The second I opened game though, worked. Heh

@NoFear Sorry to bother you, I tried looking for the video you were talking about to get unlimited war items without NeoMall (and safe from naughty island) and I couldn't find it. Can you PM me a link?

Thanks!

Edited by congn

10 hours ago, congn said:

@NoFear Sorry to bother you, I tried looking for the video you were talking about to get unlimited war items without NeoMall (and safe from naughty island) and I couldn't find it. Can you PM me a link?

Thanks!

nope 

• Moderators
10 hours ago, congn said:

Thanks!

Sorry... Hacks that prevent you from being caught, might remain private. For once they become public, will no longer work and back to where we are now.

It seems that the method(s) of searching out movie monster, has been patched.

Now you will see an error "Unable to launch " but you will see correct error when launching attacks that have not been edited. Something like "not enough energy". Also, freezing energy value has been patched. People asking me how to hack energy when a simple youtube search returns some videos. 

One thing i dont believe in, is coincidence. I find oddly strange that a short time after i decided to share and help others, that EA patches 3 different ways. Ive explained 1. Another is on youtube and 1 was closely guarded. I believe there is a possibility its someone here. 

I wish you all luck on your journey of exploitation. If we meet on any battlefield,  happy gaming.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, XtremePushas said:

It seems that the method(s) of searching out movie monster, has been patched.

Now you will see an error "Unable to launch " but you will see correct error when launching attacks that have not been edited. Something like "not enough energy". Also, freezing energy value has been patched. People asking me how to hack energy when a simple youtube search returns some videos. 

One thing i dont believe in, is coincidence. I find oddly strange that a short time after i decided to share and help others, that EA patches 3 different ways. Ive explained 1. Another is on youtube and 1 was closely guarded. I believe there is a possibility its someone here. 

I wish you all luck on your journey of exploitation. If we meet on any battlefield,  happy gaming.

EA could possibly monitor sites like this. Also that's why all the new methods I have found, are not going public. They remain to keep you on legit server. And I'm not talking a few things hacked. You name it, it is possible and you stay legit.

As you stated, good luck to all on this journey.

On Fri Apr 06 2018 at 4:57 AM, NoFear said:

EA could possibly monitor sites like this. Also that's why all the new methods I have found, are not going public. They remain to keep you on legit server. And I'm not talking a few things hacked. You name it, it is possible and you stay legit.

On Fri Apr 06 2018 at 4:57 AM, NoFear said:

Hi mr.fear can you teach me how to unlock booster like you 

i don' t think that EA is doing Something. otherwise that will not be possible. club without player.

AZL.JPG

nofear, How can you Attack non-existent player ?