Simcity Energy Hack

Mike1144

@Porphyr Just Once Again, I Didn't Know That You're Showtime City But Anyway Of Course I Really Want To Join This So Powerful Team But The Problem Now That I Have Searched For Some Other Clubs Before I Join My Current Team But I Didn't Find Anything And Of Course I Don't Know Why And That's The Problem Now

6 minutes ago, SimcityHacker said:

@Porphyr Just Once Again, I Didn't Know That You're Showtime City But Anyway Of Course I Really Want To Join This So Powerful Team But The Problem Now That I Have Searched For Some Other Clubs Before I Join My Current Team But I Didn't Find Anything And Of Course I Don't Know Why And That's The Problem Now

I am not Showtime City I am Showtime Paradise. I don't make you this offer again 

Edited by Porphyr

1 minute ago, Mike1144 said:

I didnt understand your problem clearly. you cant or you dont want to join us ??

@Mike1144 I Mean That I'm Really So Worry About If I Have Searched For Your Team So Maybe I Will Not Find You Because I Have Searched For Many Clubs Before Before I Join My Current Team Using The Names Of Those Clubs And Even The Codes But I Couldn't Find Anything

8 minutes ago, SimcityHacker said:

@Mike1144 Just Give Me Your Email For More Talking In That Thing About How Can I Be Able To Join Your Team, Please

You only can join us when u stop writing every word with a big letter! "So I Mean This For Example"