Simcity Buildit Warshield

TomsIsland

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BigBadGunner said:

There is no video on the internet Like No fear explained it is complicated I will see if I can get some video done but I am busy at the moment 

Once you find it, the searching and edit is literally, 1 group search, single value search, edit, done.

On 3/8/2018 at 6:32 PM, NoFear said:

extremely hard to find and very very very time consuming.

You have to understand, following pointers takes a long long long time. It's like a maze, you try every single path for 1 data type. Then do another set of data that is similar and do same procedure. Find similarities and differences and start making differences become similarities and see what happens.

Their is always a huge risk of breaking the game editing things you aren't sure what they are.

The last 2 sentences are on point.

Most want the pot of gold without ever looking at the map.

Process of elimination helps understand how to exploit. 

Is here anybody how knows a nearly information to find the right value? I founded a value for shield but is only for local and few seconds. Then i saw a different adresse when shield is open or close. I have try it but no results. Please i need some tips.