Simcity Buildit Warshield

TomsIsland

To find the value for the server will be the score; value healed their will be two of them but you can not modify them they are controlled by the server Go to the base side repair a building search repeat and till you get two value now now I need to get a work around that part to bluff the server will update when I got something

haha ... almost half a year is used hacked energy, shield ..... and we are a few descendants of Einstein on the threshold of discovery (without insult is just a joke) :))))

4 minutes ago, BoRo said:

haha ... almost half a year is used hacked energy, shield ..... and we are a few descendants of Einstein on the threshold of discovery (without insult is just a joke) :))))

The problem is!
Who knows, do not want to share!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MPortella said:

The problem is!
Who knows, do not want to share!

Two reasons (i think)

1. If public, every war will consist of shield toggle. No one will ever come out from shield and resulting in, team with most points after first attack, that's it.

2. The work that goes into finding this value. I'll be honest, my method of editing, is extremely hard to find and very very very time consuming.

You have to understand, following pointers takes a long long long time. It's like a maze, you try every single path for 1 data type. Then do another set of data that is similar and do same procedure. Find similarities and differences and start making differences become similarities and see what happens.

Their is always a huge risk of breaking the game editing things you aren't sure what they are.

I feel like I’m on the threshold and can’t quite make it across... the language barrier and the loose usage of terms is maddening. This is what I have so far, maybe someone can take us over to the promised land by adding the missing steps:

0. Start with 10 destroyed buildings (green hats)

1. Search for n Dword where n = total number of buildings destroyed

2. Rebuild one building and repeat step 1 until you find the address that holds the number of destroyed buildings

3. Copy the address value - this is a long number not the number of destroyed buildings

4. Switch to the server (remote) and look up the address value you copied

5. Copy the address found on the server side

6. Go back to the local process

7. Save the two addresses 

8. If you change the addresses Dword values to you will see that the meter shows x/10 but the shield does not move

9. If you don’t freeze the values, the server will change them back to original within 1-2 seconds

Obviously the addresses I have found are the ones that show the number of buildings destroyed not the ones that control the shield. 

What am I missing? How can I find out the controlling address that triggers the change in the  displayed addresses?

Can someone please add the missing element(s) or drop a hint that is less cryptic?

Thanks in advance.

Obrigado.

18 minutes ago, NoFear said:

1. If public, every war will consist of shield toggle. No one will ever come out from shield and resulting in, team with most points after first attack, that's it.

This is already happening, with or without the hack. Clubs get ahead by a few points, get domed and never get out again. 

It’s a boring war to say the least and frustrating for the losing side since it is not the best team that wins, just whomever was awake when the war started.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, ElDogo said:

This is already happening, with or without the hack. Clubs get ahead by a few points, get domed and never get out again. 

It’s a boring war to say the least and frustrating for the losing side since it is not the best team that wins, just whomever was awake when the war started.

It's also a cheaters server... So may there best hacking team win.

The team I'm on, seems to have like 80% of members online the start of war. There is strategy too. Must maximize pts to stand a chance.

23 minutes ago, NoFear said:

2. The work that goes into finding this value. I'll be honest, my method of editing, is extremely hard to find and very very very time consuming

Hacking computer programs has never been easy. We do it because we are computer savvy and enjoy the challenge more so than the actual success. After all, once you have maxed out cards, unlimited war items, boosted energy and shield toggle, what is left to do on the war side of the game?

To put in this term let say there are 8 switch on and off you must find the Right  combinations to get the shield to work This is a Learning Experience to learn something new. There are a lot you tube Video’s out there showing you how to but not explaining the why. With Windows games you got a lot of tools to work with Android lesser tools. The other problem with you tube video’s is change the version of the game and the address change and Structure and then people get upset because they don’t understand the time it took to get there. And that people that get annoyed are lazy and want’s everything for free

4 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

To find the value for the server will be the score; value healed their will be two of them but you can not modify them they are controlled by the server Go to the base side repair a building search repeat and till you get two value now now I need to get a work around that part to bluff the server will update when I got something

if my point is 9650, and my stat is 6 healed, then im must search 9650;6 > repair one building > then? 

im sory im not understand yet sir

after im type score;healed city::5

then which value i must change to make it shield on off?

edit

iam in 6 health, so 9650;4::5 and then what i have to do sir?

Edited by illsenja