Simcity Buildit Warshield

TomsIsland

8 hours ago, Porphyr said:

because of me? why? 

she was not a big loss anyway lol. 

she was more inactive.  in this war

So I was a huge loss for you, right? ??

I'm really ***** active in war and CoM. ??

Hey brother, so my club only meets opponents who use level 10 cards and with dubious energy, off the shields and my club is at a disadvantage.

Hey brother, so my club only meets opponents who use level 10 cards and with dubious energy, off the shields and my club is at a disadvantage.

On 19/02/2018 at 7:37 PM, NoFear said:

Lol. I know. I can be under shield before fight even starts.

I'm testing other cheats to. The shield toggle I figured out near the beginning of our match or so. Not the entire team knows how. And I abused it because reporting me to EA won't do any good. We are all in the cheaters server. So may the best hacker win.

Can you please share the method of getting instant shield without getting attacked?

On 19/02/2018 at 7:37 PM, NoFear said:

Lol. I know. I can be under shield before fight even starts.

I'm testing other cheats to. The shield toggle I figured out near the beginning of our match or so. Not the entire team knows how. And I abused it because reporting me to EA won't do any good. We are all in the cheaters server. So may the best hacker win.

Please share the method.

The infinite energy hack at least will give me an advantage over the inactive opponents.

@NoFear you can share your method of unlimited hack whit us please? Or can tell what the value to search to find the energy ?

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, VictorAntonine said:

The infinite energy hack at least will give me an advantage over the inactive opponents.

@NoFear you can share your method of unlimited hack whit us please? Or can tell what the value to search to find the energy ?

I haven't found unlimited energy. Or points modifying.