Problem! Not Working with Candy Crush!??

Prima2339

On 1/2/2018 at 10:47 AM, Prima2339 said:

Also, tried GG playing Fishdom but that was just a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! I tried to increase my gems amount.(8) I did the search, narrowed down to two, changed the value on both to 100, and VOILA! Gems amount changed to 100! Played the next level, had to use 9 gems (to add 5 more extra moves) to beat the level.  When I tried to use the gems I added I wouldn't let me? It kept taking me to the store to buy more because it still recognizes that I only had (8) gems NOT 100. And when I went back to main screen of the game, it reverted back to only 8 gems.

I just tried fishdom ...

Screenshot_2018-02-06-15-22-47.png

You can not see very well, but I have 1272727277 of gems and gold.

As I stated in my previous post regarding changing the gems amount in Fishdom, Yes, I also was able to change the amount!  BUT was not able to use them for anything!!  The game does not recognize the "new changed amount" of 100 OR 1272727277!! ONLY the original amount you had, before the change(in my case it was 8 gems). I also, could have taken a screen shot of my gem amount when changed to 100 and post it as you did....But good luck trying to use them!!

15 hours ago, Prima2339 said:

As I stated in my previous post regarding changing the gems amount in Fishdom, Yes, I also was able to change the amount!  BUT was not able to use them for anything!!  The game does not recognize the "new changed amount" of 100 OR 1272727277!! ONLY the original amount you had, before the change(in my case it was 8 gems). I also, could have taken a screen shot of my gem amount when changed to 100 and post it as you did....But good luck trying to use them!!

lol.. I do not pass false content, the gems and gold that I have are not illusions.

On 2/3/2018 at 8:43 AM, NoFear said:

You include the x in the search. It's xor encryption search. The 4 is distance you are telling search how far encryption key is from encrypted value.

I've managed to do successfully using what you instructed. 

I have a question, can this be detected by the Game server or facebook or no? 

5 hours ago, Cleru said:

I've managed to do successfully using what you instructed. 

I have a question, can this be detected by the Game server or facebook or no? 

They do not detect it.

• 11 months later...
On 2/3/2018 at 1:29 AM, NoFear said:

Dword xor...

So make first move. Dword search 1X4.

Move 2nd time, search dword 2X4.

Then edit too like -50X4 when you find value.

Nearby might be other useful values too.

Man you are the legend... How to find REAL GOLD value and increase it?