Problem! Not Working with Candy Crush!??

Prima2339

Ok, so just new to Game Guardian.  Using android emulator Koplayer. Rooted. Tried to change amount of remaining lives in CC.  Easily narrowed down and found the one I needed, problem is though, I can't increase the amount?  when I click on the amount, change it to 100 for example, it still reverts back to 3.(the original value)I've tried changing it several times but always goes back to 3(the actual amount of lives I have) And clearly doesn't change it in the CC game either.  I've tried freeze but that didn't work.  Can someone tell me what's the problem causing this??

Also, tried GG playing Fishdom but that was just a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! I tried to increase my gems amount.(8) I did the search, narrowed down to two, changed the value on both to 100, and VOILA! Gems amount changed to 100! Played the next level, had to use 9 gems (to add 5 more extra moves) to beat the level.  When I tried to use the gems I added I wouldn't let me? It kept taking me to the store to buy more because it still recognizes that I only had (8) gems NOT 100. And when I went back to main screen of the game, it reverted back to only 8 gems. Disappointed.

So GG hasn't worked successfully for me in Fishdom OR Candy Crush!

Hi @Prima2339, I managed to hack Candy Crush, I did not succeed when trying to hack gold bullion but I could hack the Boosters easly. And to have infinite lives is very simple, just use SpeedHack and that's it. I have a video hacking Candy Crush, I'll upload it as soon as I found it.

ohh ... I also tried to hack Candy Crush, but I could not do it because when I changed the value of the gold bars it did not work and I gave up ?.

On 1/2/2018 at 12:22 PM, EliudRm said:

I'll upload it as soon as I found it.

when will you upload the video?

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Values are dword xor.

Don't search moves remaining, search moves taken...

Move 1, search 1X4

Move 2, search 2X4....

Mm..is to hack the movements ... I still do not use xor. NoFear could explain to me please.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, EliudRm said:

Mm..is to hack the movements ... I still do not use xor. NoFear could explain to me please.

Dword xor...

So make first move. Dword search 1X4.

Move 2nd time, search dword 2X4.

Then edit too like -50X4 when you find value.

Nearby might be other useful values too.

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Dword xor...

So make first move. Dword search 1X4.

Move 2nd time, search dword 2X4.

Then edit too like -50X4 when you find value.

Nearby might be other useful values too.

if that's what I understood ... what I do not understand is because you use the 'x4', so I know it's to look for encrypted values or something like that .. correct me if I'm wrong

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, EliudRm said:

if that's what I understood ... what I do not understand is because you use the 'x4', so I know it's to look for encrypted values or something like that .. correct me if I'm wrong

You include the x in the search. It's xor encryption search. The 4 is distance you are telling search how far encryption key is from encrypted value.

37 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Usted incluye la x en la búsqueda. Es xor búsqueda de encriptación. El 4 es la distancia que está diciendo buscar qué tan lejos está la clave de cifrado del valor encriptado.

Ahh ... I understand, and until how much can it be.

4 minutes ago, SeNav said:

where is the hack ... ?

Sorry, I had a problem with the cell phone, so I restarted it. I'm loading it again, it's already 95%

please wait...    Heh