please help me with new version of pixel survival game 2

pakmuslima

hi

i  lost my supper powerfull account on this game i spent one year on this game .. and i emailed them they help so many ppl retrive their game but not helping me . 

its not cuz i hack or somthing its just i was playing on emulator after i lost my phone. 

now i got a new phone and i rooted my phone to have game guardian on it . please help me hack gems  hack attack and defence of pixel survival game 2  .. 2018 version 

thanks

1 hour ago, pakmuslima said:

hi

i  lost my supper powerfull account on this game i spent one year on this game .. and i emailed them they help so many ppl retrive their game but not helping me . 

its not cuz i hack or somthing its just i was playing on emulator after i lost my phone. 

now i got a new phone and i rooted my phone to have game guardian on it . please help me hack gems  hack attack and defence of pixel survival game 2  .. 2018 version 

thanks

I'll show you how to do it, but it's very likely that I will not let you enter the multiplayer?

publish the game link

2 hours ago, Anonymous1000 said:

I'll show you how to do it, but it's very likely that I will not let you enter the multiplayer?

publish the game link

Hey @Anonymous1000, PM me i got a question. 

Would pm first but i sent a message to someone else a day ago so i no longer can send one for another 24 hours.

On 1/30/2018 at 5:29 PM, Anonymous1000 said:

publish the game link

i do not care if i can not go to multi player please teach me through a video how to hack atlest i will learn somthing new.. i have cfeated totly new n noob account if i can not go in multiplayer i can always  install a new game to go in multiplayer thanks so much.

7 hours ago, pakmuslima said:

i do not care if i can not go to multi player please teach me through a video how to hack atlest i will learn somthing new.. i have cfeated totly new n noob account if i can not go in multiplayer i can always  install a new game to go in multiplayer thanks so much.

publish the game link.
Be very clear on what you want to get. diamonds, gold coins, silver coins, .....

22 hours ago, Anonymous1000 said:

publish the game link.
Be very clear on what you want to get. diamonds, gold coins, silver coins, .....

i want to increse my defence and attack power .. i have seen few kids doing 99999 damge + their defence is so much  .. thanks

On 1/30/2018 at 5:29 PM, Anonymous1000 said:

publish the game link

I've waiting for this video by exciting!

By the way,if you can teach me how to find the Key to change to get what i want to be?

Like this => ?? ?? ?? ?? = 1 -> ?? ?? ?? ?? =100

Thank you for teaching!!

Edited by SorryyyX
Problems of wrong words