Hello world

observerowl

Hello, I'm a student in all things and here I am under disguise of GameGuardianForum's name of observerowl.

My motivation for hacking games is NOT to ruin the experience in the game itself, i truly avoid that. So I always played the game I want to hack until I feel it has made me tired for grinding, or feel injustice of game developer to earn their money. I really know they all need money, but there must be more easy, more intermediate approach to win the games without spending much money. At that point, I start to try hack that game, because in  my opinion being so powerful in early game doesn't suit my playing style. I think our hacking effort is equal to grinding process of a diligent player or spending money for wealthy player.

After succesfully rooted my phone (Meizu M2 note) and sometime utilizing GameGuardian in Nox and MEMU for hacking simple game like Plant Vs Zombies etc, I came to understanding that all items in games are basically like folder in your computer. They have addressess and pointer that they refers to. Hacking method for Kefir's game Last Day on Earth really opening windows into deeper hacking method (in my capacity). Really thanks to all members of this wonderful community.

Keep curious!

funny-owl-glasses-cute.jpg

Archived