Rastakiwi

Name of Game: robots coop
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swallowstail.robotscoop&hl=fr
Version:1.3.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: ingame points
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, money and waves are cheatable (you must host to change waves)
Comments:

Hello! I tried to change the ingame points value (dword xor 444444), but the game shuts down when I do...

PS: And do you know why so many games have this xor 444444 encryption ? It is in this game, bullet force, and so many other games.

• 3 months later...

step 1: go to armory

step 2: choose an expensive weapon

step 3: search exact value for dword(example 6000)

step 4: edit all values to    -2123456789

step 5: immediately buy that (note if your slow, game will crash and edits will be reverted)

step 6: if you have bought the item and got the coins revert all values to its original value. 

step 7a: wait for crash and reload. then enjoy

step 7b: wait for alittle while if not crash exit game and reload. then enjoy. 

have fun :)

Screenshot_2018-05-18-12-06-52-795.thumb.png.98a4573e0750c2e362e2ca7084c825da.png

Thanks you for your answer. I'm sorry if I have not been very clear, but I already cheated money and waves. I'm talking about the in-game points. The ones you use to buy doors, weapons, ans other things in the game. I already found it and it is a xored value but game shuts down when changed. However another hacker succeed cheating that so I think it is possible with GG.

i tried doing the points during a match, come up with 3dwords exact value of points. edit it and thats it. putting too much points makes you lvlup or rank up. really high, btw need to redo/research every change of stage. also i ask those with suspicious auto increase or unli ammo they said modded app of this game auto buy ammo increase points increase of kills just search for it. didnt really looked but yeah ammo can be edit, fuzzy it ithink. kills also dword. maybe immortality is also possible thru fuzzy. dont edit the points to buy items/door during match it will couz a crash. :) but points remain and will lvlup u high.

10 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

dont edit the points to buy items/door during match it will couz a crash.

OK in fact i found xored value and I was right. You CAN edit points without crash. Just joint/host a session, then search for 445428 (1000 (your points xor 444 444 (for key)). Then gain points and go to adress of the values that changed. Once there in memory, set to 0 for each one the value itself AND the value just below (your non encrypted points). Here you go. In this game you can also hack speed, weapons (rate of fire, damages...), waves...

I should upload a video soon

Archived