Last Day on Earth: Survival v1.7.2 Level 99 & Gold Hack

Reversflux

Not sure if these are already on forum. Anyhow the videos were created by me & IMO may be a little easier to follow for beginners.

My YouTube Channel - Subscribe!

My Twitter - "Tutorials - PC & Android" Follow!

-------------------------------------------------------

Credits: 

@Anonymous1000

Anonymous1000's YouTube Channel!

------------------------------------------------------

Gold Hack v1.7.2:

Level 99 Hack v1.7.2:

Just released a new video about 5 minutes ago. 

Crate / Pack hack working on v1.7.2 

I took it slow since most video's they go way to quick, especially for beginners. I also include detailed Text. Should be alot easier than some tutorials!

25 minutes ago, Kamenny said:

hacc money doesn`t work in 1.7.3 

Yes it's no longer working anymore.

Im trying to come up or modify the old method to figure out a new way to do this on v1.7.3

-So basically ignore the video until a new method is available-

TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT WHAT IS & ISNT WORKING ON THE NEWEST UPDATE V1.7.3:

I just tested the crate hack - Crate Values all still work but Gas Value search no longer comes up (Without Gas Value Hack won't work) 

so i'll be messing around with it for a little while to see what i can do.

----------------------------

Also Money hack seems to be semi working OR not working at all. I done the same method for Gold from v1.7.2 & tried it on v1.7.3. Everything worked except when you go into store to buy the gas (so your money value changes) it will no longer let you purchase it. (gas window pops up, but when you click it does nothing)

----------------------------

Also the level 99 hack is no longer working at all. 

---------------------------

I'll be playing around with Game Guardian, older methods, etc & see if i can find another way to do all these hacks on v1.7.3

It seems that the value which should be done xor operation become a pointer. And it points to a double type equal to the coin number but with a small none-zero integer as its tail. If modify both of these double(one with small tail and one not, the coin canbe modified successfully. donot change the small tail, change the dword in hex mod after the double address instead. the first 3 character called exponent part, the double value will be twice if the exponent part increase 1.) sorry for my poor english. i just try my best(>_<)

Archived