GameGuardian Framework For Android Studio?

Jbro129

Is it possible @Enyby to make a gameguardian framework for Android Studio? I know of an Android Studio framework that could be combined with this and could make memory modding work without root.  

I know a lot of info about this that could make this possible.  There is an framework that can make duplicates of an existing application and then could be modified without breaking or invalidating the signature META-INF.  This framework work without root. 

Can you email me at [email protected] so we can discuss about making this?

I am very knowledgable in this framework as well as in Android Studio.  I believe that we can make this possible.

• Administrators

We do not share source code of the GG.

System calls like ptrace can not work without root. This calls linux specific and work from kernel. I very doubt about bypass this rescriction. It is not usual things.

Can you email me at [email protected]

No. But If you want you can PM to me here.

Just now, Enyby said:

We do not share source code of the GG.

System calls like ptrace can not work without root. This calls linux specific on work from kernel. I very doubt about bypass this rescriction. It is not usual things.

I made an android studio template that works with ptrace and can work without root.  Please email me so I can show you what I mean iin private.

Archived