I can find out the address, but unable to edit the value

monicais

Question

• Administrators
1 hour ago, monicais said:

MyAndroidTools and AppOps also work fine.

It does not matter. They do not use the ptrace call. Namely you have broken. Therefore, any debuggers will not work.
As for logcat - something else could be broken.

Good Morning,

i have a Problem, when i start GG , i cant change value. 

I root my new Phone  (i root my old Phones too) Huawei Mate 10 , root check is ok , Magisk is ok , Freedom is ok , but GG is not ok (Yes it have permissions from SuperSu)...
When i change the Value in a offline Game , GG does not accept the value (do not even change it) , every Game , i test it on 5 Games (on my old Phone , all going).

Have someone a Idea ?

Thanks for Helping ?

Edited by Hylianer

I dont understand how rom can be bad... If we have access and ability to root also to use lucky patcher... Maybe something in coding of GG is not good. I mean, roms are made for gg not gg for roms :)

I think you need advice from some advanced programmer so solve this... Also on Honor view 10 does not work... 

It has something with WRITE PERMISSION

Edited by BlueMan986

• Administrators

@BlueMan986 If you do not understand something, it does not mean that it does not exist.
The Lucky patcher does not use the ptrace call, which is broken. He does not need to change the memory of other processes.

I strongly advise respecting our work and refraining from groundless accusations and insulting assumptions.
Do not be an asshole. You use free software, very high quality and the development of which costs a lot of money.
Otherwise, no support will ever be given to you.

9 minutes ago, Enyby said:

@BlueMan986 If you do not understand something, it does not mean that it does not exist.
The Lucky patcher does not use the ptrace call, which is broken. He does not need to change the memory of other processes.

I strongly advise respecting our work and refraining from groundless accusations and insulting assumptions.
Do not be an *****. You use free software, very high quality and the development of which costs a lot of money.
Otherwise, no support will ever be given to you.

I will paid if needed, but to have worked software. If you do not know to fix that it ok, but you need to contact some good developers to help you... Do not be an *****. Every prob have fixand solution. If you dont know it does not mean that is inpossible. King regards.. 

• Administrators

@BlueMan986 Okay. The question is removed. Go and pay someone. For example, the developer GameKiller.
I really am not sure that you have enough money. Or that he will talk with you at all. But this is not my problem.
Support for you is over.
If you continue this behavior on the forum, access to the forum will also be blocked.