Req. Gemmy Lands

giorgiob

Hi @giorgiob, It's easy to hack the game, you just have to do an exact search of gems and refine until you only have one value left, then modify it to the desired value.
I will make a video to find the value easily.

Screenshot_2018-01-18-14-57-44.png

Hi EliudRm

Thanks. It worked perfect with the Hearts.

I have problem to find the Diamonds. I have exactly 5 (same as Hearts before).

When I search for 0:5000;0;33::13 there is no result found.

Can you put me in the right direction? Anyway I have a lot of lives left now ;-)

Screenshot_20180121-120143.png

1 hour ago, giorgiob said:

Hi EliudRm

Thanks. It worked perfect with the Hearts.

I have problem to find the Diamonds. I have exactly 5 (same as Hearts before).

When I search for 0:5000;0;33::13 there is no result found.

Can you put me in the right direction? Anyway I have a lot of lives left now ;-)

Screenshot_20180121-120143.png

If it worked for you with hearts then it must have worked with the gems, too. When did you find the value of the hearts you used Offset Calculator?

38 minutes ago, EliudRm said:

If it worked for you with hearts then it must have worked with the gems, too. When did you find the value of the hearts you used Offset Calculator?

It's all like in the video. except when I do the offset -50 I think there it goes wrong.

Ahh ... I do not know, maybe I'll change it, but I tried it more than 3 times, uninstalling the game, and it works for me. But if you do not work with -50, go to the memory editor and go up to find the number of gems you have and edit it in the value you want.

Archived