LOAD_VALUE_FREEZ

Platonic

hellow, can someone tell me how I freeze the values that I found?? I need to make a script for shadowgun deadzone but I can not make it if I can not freez and unfreeze values in the script...please reply because I realy can use some advice...I never scripted before and only did 1 video about it about my first script. I'm known as dragons star :)

I need to now how I can freez selected values and change there numbers...its for a melee hack in shadowgun deadzone...I can not do melee hack if I can`t freez the values...and if my vieuwers will have to do it manually they will get a lot of work because the value changes every time you die and you have to melee first...so that would almost be inpossible for them to do...
it would be very lovely if someone know were or how I need to put the freeze L in here

::meleehack::
gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber('1,048,911,545', gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SING_EQUAL, 0, -1)
gg.getResults(4)
print('Replaced: ', gg.editAll('000', gg.TYPE_DWORD))

how and were do I put that freeze?
btw here see my video were I made my first script video
...I never scripted before so I'm nub in it :)
I hope that I can have a reply

okey got it, thanks for giving me a fast comment ;) now I know I should look for a fly hack or something, you guys are the best, when perhaps it will work in the later versions, whe can make a lot of scripts 

Archived