Home Scapes!

Eliezer_Rojas

Name of Game: Homes Scapes
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version: 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playrix.homescapes&hl=es&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dhomescapes+play+store&pcampaignid=APPU_1_6oBOWqrJF8ewwgTI8KfADw
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Coins and stars 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I do not know how to hack the game.
Comments: thanks ?

38 minutes ago, Eliezer_Rojas said:

Nombre del juego:  Homes Scapes
Play Store Enlace (si es una aplicación de pago, la apk):
Versión: 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playrix.homescapes&hl=es&referrer=utm_source% 3Dgoogle% 26utm_medium% 3Dorganic% 26utm_term% 3Dhomescapes + play + store & pcampaignid = APPU_1_6oBOWqrJF8ewwgTI8KfADw
¿Qué trampa? Salud, xp, oro ...:  monedas y estrellas 
¿Has probado hacer trampa en este juego? ¿Qué pasó ?  : No sé cómo hackear el juego.
Comentarios:  gracias ?

Hi @Eliezer_Rojas, Once I downloaded the game and managed to pirate the gold, it's really easy. Do an exact search with the amount of gold, then spend or earn gold and refine with the new value until only one result, edit at the desired value and ready. But I could not hack the stars :'c. 
I will install the game and try to hack the stars. ?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, found a way:

1. download the old version 2.0.x, e.g. from Uptodown store (see menu and then "versions")

2. maybe clone the app via appcloner app to create a new appid

3. do NOT permit HomeScapes to go online (or your cheats are gone!)

4. do NOT connect the app to your facebook profile

5. do NOT update the game

Now, the game is cheatable again like described in the video - and yes, that really works.

Archived