Mobile legends Hack cheat ( Hight Demage, Unlimited Healt ) undetect

ZerboA

45 minutes ago, RizkyArtMoney said:

how to use it ?

advanced server or origin server?

play with bot or tutorial mode ?

Everywhere :)

But if play in Ranked mode you must quickly destroy enemy turret.

1 hour ago, PENCYDUC said:

I guess your script is scanning basic attack and changes it to high value. It wont work if we buy item before scan. Or if we use skin since it adds damage.

oh yes I forgot to block its value.

what is syntax to block that value?
I do not know, forgive me.
I will find out, thank you

3 hours ago, ZerboA said:

Everywhere :)

But if play in Ranked mode you must quickly destroy enemy turret.

not working it is just client side only not server side, after destroy enemy turrent in classic or ranked will get error network and get disconnect after that the game is still running normally.

except play in custom with bot you will see the main turrent enemy is destroy and you win the game

4 minutes ago, RizkyArtMoney said:

not working it is just client side only not server side, after destroy enemy turrent in classic or ranked will get error network and get disconnect after that the game is still running normally.

except play in custom with bot you will see the main turrent enemy is destroy and you win the game

Exactly, You will have network error when your device tries to sync with server. This sync perhaps happen every 1-2 minutes. So if you use this cheat, you have to win before syncronization occured.

Also, This hack will force you to enter single player instance. Replacing all players to bot when your hit connects to turret/monster/enemies. I don't know if someone get this method works, but when i tried and win, server synced on main page and i reconnected to the actual match.

1 hour ago, PENCYDUC said:

Exactly, You will have network error when your device tries to sync with server. This sync perhaps happen every 1-2 minutes. So if you use this cheat, you have to win before syncronization occured.

Also, This hack will force you to enter single player instance. Replacing all players to bot when your hit connects to turret/monster/enemies. I don't know if someone get this method works, but when i tried and win, server synced on main page and i reconnected to the actual match.

i use spell arrival 

and go to enemy base i skip 3 turrent still doesnt work error network

any idea?

1 hour ago, RizkyArtMoney said:

i use spell arrival 

and go to enemy base i skip 3 turrent still doesnt work error network

any idea?

Don't use any skin and don't buy any item, also the emblem affects HP and attack, so it will be different on every players. For network error probably you use speed mode? i am not really sure.

Edited by PENCYDUC
adding more explanation

I tested it before i upload it, and work...

Im soory if this script not work -/\-

On 3/1/2018 at 11:20 PM, Hexamine said:

Free fire pls ?

I dont now syntax = gotoaddress.

Free fire cheat need this syntax

Im soory

2 hours ago, ZerboA said:

I tested it before i upload it, and work...

Im soory if this script not work -/\-

I dont now syntax = gotoaddress.

Free fire cheat need this syntax

Im soory

u.u 

can i get a clue, what should i scan to find code, i want to try it by myself or can you make the tutorial  in new thread or youtube video? 

Edited by Hexamine
Typo

• Moderators

I can tell you, don't bother. Ranked matches, the best that people have done is a radar hack. I done some pointer remapping and not edit values, basically make things Max level and still disconnect for rank matches.