Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pythonIND

how can i create lua script for game

I want to learn how can i make my own lua script..i checked help section but didn't understand how to start..

So Someone please explain me in simple words to how can i get started

• Similar Content

• By Tezter
      Hi, everyone who's reading this question.   PLease can anyone help me  with this script so I can finish it up. I would really appreciate your help.
      I have small bug in my script. I think it will be easy for someone who has a lot of experience in Lua scripting.

I can run the script fine, until I cancel running a piece of the code and then it crash .
      I added some pictures for better explanation.
      I can run Crate Hack Menu fine
      Menu 1 Pic

In this menu I choose for Challenge Points Hack. Everything still work fine.
      Menu 2 Pic
      If I would cancel here. the menu will hide to the background and goes back to the first Menu, Without any error. that`s what I want.
      BUT,
      Menu 3 Pic
      After running Challenge Points Hack you get a pop-up with this menu here on the top. If I cancel it.

Menu 4 Pic
      It goes back to The Crate hack menu Again, that is oky, and if I want to cancel this menu also, the script crash with this error here under.
      Bug Log Pic

Script link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kc9m9b2rlxwlny1/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua?dl=0

Crash Log:
      (Error) Script beëindigd: Script error: luaj.LuaError: @/storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:45 `if CRH[2] == true then crh2() end` attempt to index ? (a nil value) with key '2' level = 1, pc = 24 stack traceback: /storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:45 in function 'CratesH' /storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:28 in function 'SMENU' /storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:21 in function 'HOME' /storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:4 in function 'hello' /storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:146 in main chunk [Java]: in ? at luaj.LuaValue.error(LuaValue.java:1075) at luaj.LuaValue.indexerror(LuaValue.java:2923) at luaj.LuaValue.gettable(LuaValue.java:2830) at luaj.LuaValue.get(LuaValue.java:1178) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:275) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at luaj.LuaValue.callNotNull(LuaValue.java:3233) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:431) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at luaj.LuaValue.callNotNull(LuaValue.java:3233) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:431) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at luaj.LuaValue.callNotNull(LuaValue.java:3233) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:431) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at luaj.LuaValue.callNotNull(LuaValue.java:3233) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:431) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5490) at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:5291)  
    • By What_The_Buns
      So, I've been playing Dragalia Lost for the past three weeks now and I kind of want to hack/cheat the game but i haven't tried it yet because i don't want to get ban (if its possible to get ban). Does anyone know how to hack/cheat or make a script for Dragalia Lost? I would really appreciate it. 
      Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaga
      Thank you in advance.