GG Not working (Android Lollipop)

RubyStaxs

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, RubyStaxs said:

Yes you are right the way that he is treating the *members* should be no different then the way you treat the v.I.p`s. We where members at one point so why treat us any different. Now what if I just donate 100 dollars. You would treat me like a king. That is not the right kind of thinking you want when you make an application that you want people to use.  Treat everyone the same and help when someone needs you. It is not that hard.

It's supposed to be a members helping members type of situation.

The problem we face is the lack of "skilled" GG users. And the skill gap.

I don't mind helping users, but I'm not really here to help teach the basics of the app. If users have the basic concept or take an effort to read and watch everything that teaches you the basic functions, I'll help. It's the laziness of new members wanting help on functions that with a quick search would give an answer.

And I'll be honest, I'm more likely to put more time and effort into something for an active member vs non active.

22 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I don't mind helping users, but I'm not really here to help teach the basics of the app. If users have the basic concept or take an effort to read and watch everything that teaches you the basic functions, I'll help. It's the laziness of new members wanting help on functions that with a quick search would give an answer.

And I'll be honest, I'm more likely to put more time and effort into something for an active member vs non active.

See thats understandable. And better put. I know how to use this app & by no means a newbie. Im quite good with it, but its still hard for me to explain & help other members when im not a dev. I done no codeing. All i can do is give suggestions or stay out of the way. Unless i know exactly whats wrong. I've had plenty of issues or bugs but i never posted on fourms but rather figured it out on my own. 

Edited by Reversflux

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Reversflux said:

See thats understandable. And better put. I know how to use this app & by no means a newbie. Im quite good with it, but its still hard for me to explain & help other members when im not a dev. I done no codeing. 

I don't develope and I know 0 coding.

That's why I prefer game specific help. Or I can give examples for what to attempt. I've hacked MANY games and have an idea how certain games might work or how certain developers have done things in the past.

On another note Ruby you still having this issue? Or is it affecting you to the point where you cant get anything done when it comes to searching/editing/etc? If so ill see on my own what i might can do. Ill do some research.

I don't develope and I know 0 coding.

That's why I prefer game specific help. Or I can give examples for what to attempt. I've hacked MANY games and have an idea how certain games might work or how certain developers have done things in the past.

Sounds just like me. Guess i need to stick to more specific help. I still like to try & help any where i can. :D

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Exactly that's why the game devs should help with members. And if they are not skilled at gg than you should teach them. That way there are more experienced gg users out there. That is the explanation of application use.

On another note Ruby you still having this issue? Or is it affecting you to the point where you cant get anything done when it comes to searching/editing/etc? If so ill see on my own what i might can do. Ill do some research.

Sounds just like me. Guess i need to stick to more specific help. I still like to try & help any where i can. :D

No I can search just can't copy and paste things in on gg

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, RubyStaxs said:

Exactly that's why the game devs should help with members. And if they are not skilled at gg than you should teach them. That way there are more experienced gg users out there. That is the explanation of application use.

It's not that the members aren't helping with basic functions, it's that the information is already provided for MANY of the functions. I can understand the need of clarification or specific application/use.

As for the copy and paste, that's not entirely the problem. If you copy an invalid character, then that's why. I don't ever copy from something that might have hidden or invalid characters. What I do is if it is on a website, I copy, then paste into the address bar. This will show any characters that may be hidden. Then I copy from the address bar and use it from that instead. Copy and paste DOES work. Provide where you are trying to copy from, that might help see where the actual problem is.

And as for Enyby's reply, you have to understand, simply giving the error message and what you did is so little information. 

Example: Engine light on car came on, engine is running fine and still there, what's wrong?

He spends a lot of time working on this program and updates it WEEKLY... Literally, every week unless it needs critical update, which updates immediately.  You can never provide too much information when it comes to errors/problems... You can provide too little though.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, RubyStaxs said:

Now what if I just donate 100 dollars. You would treat me like a king.

Wrong. Either you're smart or you're stupid. If you think I owe you something, you are definitely stupid. And I do not care how much you donated.
Instead of here rattling about what I'm bad, rude and wrong, you could have solved the problem long ago. But apparently you do not need it.
Therefore, I will be brief:
Logcat or GTFO.

logcatgtfo.png.13a2102a5b3f053fefdd8b484df39c5f.png.388e08a567ef43ba0b4a8a673edee0f2.png

I agree with nofear ruby try that & see. From my understanding it sounds like just a simple copy n paste issue.? If not quote me & ill see if theres anuthing better i could help with

Instead of this other crap, id rather just try and help you if its still a problem. A logcat could be really helpful though if its that major of a problem to you. Lmao enby can be a real douche, id not even comment on it again? Anyways beside the point. Logcat could be helpful.. Lmao smh at enyby or whatever it is. No fear is a lot better at this crap. Id just listen to him. Guess thats why hes a moderater. 

Edited by Reversflux