Asphalt8 v3.4.0k

hview

Question

Hello,

I m unable to play on Munich Subway, I try will all tricks like disable protection, but still im unable to play on any map (Market Square, Rapid Transit, Rooftop Raceway and Mosaic Motorway ). Game gonna crashed at first animation.

thanks for support

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, A11a10n3m3 said:

Yes well hview do one thing.. format your phone hard format i mean not soft and after redownload asphalt 8. What is you android version ?

Android 5.1.1 few days ago I reinstall due to game performance. As you said will be do this in vacations.

Thanks

Hmmm do one thing ... Try to play with new profile fresh.. if game data files are are damage then game will be crash.. well you can msg to developers about it but don't tell them you have hacked boosters and upgrade. Just simply tell me game is crashing before start the game .. they will be explain much better.. well as i know they will be say to you redownload whole game again. And after try to play ... Well msgs them... 

14 hours ago, A11a10n3m3 said:

Hmmm do one thing ... Try to play with new profile fresh.. if game data files are are damage then game will be crash.. well you can msg to developers about it but don't tell them you have hacked boosters and upgrade. Just simply tell me game is crashing before start the game .. they will be explain much better.. well as i know they will be say to you redownload whole game again. And after try to play ... Well msgs them... 

thanks bro i will do it if i had same problem than i clean install again.

Archived