Rules Of Surival, added a lot of features.

itsGeorgio

11 minutes ago, BrknNeck said:

I will make a try destroying this greedy game lmao thanks mate.

If you haven't already, please don't yet. They have patched this and yoh will last maybe 2-3 minutes in-game at most.

5 minutes ago, Enyby said:

@Illusionizt1 Uploaded.

Thanks, but i had to remove it quickly due to bans. Their anti-cheat system catches everything now it seems

4 minutes ago, Sultanboboc said:

i get banned

Sorry about that. I hadn't had issues today until a second ago. Made a new account to test and got banned after the tutorial with aimbot, ESP and no grass. I removed the file until a fix is found.

• Administrators
Just now, Illusionizt1 said:

Thanks, but i had to remove it quickly due to bans.

This is doesnot matter.  You do not change script in important parts, so it change onle in labels and texts. It is mean script stay same. Another not our problem.

We wait bro . Im sure the dev is in here with us watching us haha . 

No doubt haha

what's his name chinese are really good at making scripts 

I dont know how to spell it bro

Dont worry i will share here if he update new scripts . 

Im afraid ros devs in here haha

7 minutes ago, Jonbstrd said:

We wait bro . Im sure the dev is in here with us watching us haha . 

No doubt haha

I dont know how to spell it bro

Dont worry i will share here if he update new scripts . 

Im afraid ros devs in here haha

Me too

I was played ros 3 days ago and i didnt got ban. I gonna try it tomorrow with new account for test. And i'll send the screenshot if it work

4 minutes ago, ZxCProGaMerZ said:

Me too

I was played ros 3 days ago and i didnt got ban. I gonna try it tomorrow with new account for test. And i'll send the screenshot if it work

Yeah 3 days ago I was play 6 hours straight and everything works fine use my main account, lucky that I didn't try yesterday and today to my main account.

I hope there is no leechers in this forum, its one of the reason why devs dont share their work coz someone will steal and dont give credit to the creator.. even you translate its not yours to own, you didnt do important codes to add your name to the script.. credit grabber sucks.. btw if you still looking for the guy behind the script its "liu xiao" he posted a vid 1 day ago, with fast landing, wall hack..

https://youtu.be/7vok4W8VA1k

I know i have seen his avatar before but cant remember where..

Edited by japeyk

8 minutes ago, japeyk said:

I hope there is no leechers in this forum, its one of the reason why devs dont share their work coz someone will steal and dont give credit to the creator.. even you translate its not yours to own, you didnt do important codes to add your name to the script.. credit grabber sucks.. btw if you still looking for the guy behind the script its "liu xiao" he posted a vid 1 day ago, with fast landing, wall hack..

https://youtu.be/7vok4W8VA1k

I know i have seen his avatar before but cant remember where..

Not liu xiao bro . Liu xiao hes got from the guy the chinnese name . I see liu xiao comment on the video . He said work perfectfull thanks . I cant find the video on my history youtube -_-

I just got the information from my friend, when he tried to play RoS, while in the lobby he tried to open GG for the game process, instantly he got the message has been banned for 3 day.

I have the video . 

And im sure u guys never see this video . This video he share via chat to me . And not uploaded in hes youtube channel .

U can look the bullets 11.000 ammo !!

But i dont know how to share video here. The option only share image and attached url

Screenshot_2018-01-09-20-29-02-821_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.png

Edited by Jonbstrd

3 minutes ago, Jonbstrd said:

Not liu xiao bro . Liu xiao hes got from the guy the chinnese name . I see liu xiao comment on the video . He said work perfectfull thanks . I cant find the video on my history youtube -_-

Oww sorry i thought it was him, lol i am still keep searching. Is his name chinese character?