Rules Of Surival, added a lot of features.

itsGeorgio

16 hours ago, Sultanboboc said:

That's right don't use script rn high alert mode I think, I just get banned while patch script in tutorial mode.

here we go, this script is auto banned anti hack x-ray RoS they are no joke.

20180109_163302_edited.mp4

Seems like we have to play legit without script and wait till the next update, guess what dude banned everywhere.

On 12/24/2017 at 8:43 PM, Sulimax said:

Im tested all no recoil and fly and going underground make game fell abnormally

I want to say thank you.

The best thing in this script is aimbot

guys please help me..i cant find rules of survival in game guardian even if its already open..help please

p1.png

p2.png

1 hour ago, Jonbstrd said:

No scripts is safe . My friend have so many scripts even in chinnese new scripts "run through wall" and unlimited ammo+ no recoil . 

My grandmaster account 1000+ points get banned 3 days just 1 hour ago . Shamee just play normal guys

u sure its new like really recent

28 minutes ago, redderblack said:

u sure its new like really recent

U can look up into youtube video theres 1 channel chinesse name . Less followers than 200

Hes share the script . I think hes the original creator of the script. He made unlimited ammo code bro ! His hack cant be found in any other youtube video . 

Im afraid if some of leecher found his video and make video & use his script not give credit about him 

4 minutes ago, Jonbstrd said:

U can look up into youtube video theres 1 channel chinesse name . Less followers than 200

Hes share the script . I think hes the original creator of the script. He made unlimited ammo code bro ! His hack cant be found in any other youtube video . 

Im afraid if some of leecher found his video and make video & use his script not give credit about him 

what's his name chinese are really good at making scripts 

Here is another translated version of the mod, except it should be 100% legible for all English speaking players, or those fluent in English. I edited some stuff and translatrd this myself, so i take no credit in the mod itself. For details on the mods, click the "info" button at the bottom of the mod list. I added this for a little ensight on what is what. I may have left some stuff out of the info by mistake, so please tag me if you need further help. Everything "should" be self explanatory after reading the info dialog. Enjoy, and have fun destroying this greedy game. Those #1 spots are waiting on you!

Link was removed due to their anti-cheat system updating. Can repost after a fix is made.

Edited by Illusionizt1
Link removal

6 minutes ago, Illusionizt1 said:

Here is another translated version of the mod, except it should be 100% legible for all English speaking players, or those fluent in English. I edited some stuff and translatrd this myself, so i take no credit in the mod itself. For details on the mods, click the "info" button at the bottom of the mod list. I added this for a little ensight on what is what. I may have left some stuff out of the info by mistake, so please tag me if you need further help. Everything "should" be self explanatory after reading the info dialog. Enjoy, and have fun destroying this greedy game. Those #1 spots are waiting on you!

[English] RoS.lua

I will make a try destroying this greedy game lmao thanks mate.

16 minutes ago, Illusionizt1 said:

Berikut adalah versi modifikasi lain dari mod, kecuali 100% terbaca untuk semua pemain berbahasa Inggris, atau mereka yang fasih berbahasa Inggris. Saya mengedit beberapa barang dan menerjemahkannya sendiri, jadi saya tidak mengambil kredit dalam mod itu sendiri. Untuk detail tentang mods, klik tombol "info" di bagian bawah daftar mod. Saya menambahkan ini untuk sedikit pertunjukkan apa adanya. Saya mungkin telah meninggalkan beberapa informasi dari kesalahan ini, jadi tolong beri tag saya jika Anda membutuhkan bantuan lebih lanjut. Semuanya "harus" menjadi jelas setelah membaca dialog info. Nikmati, dan bersenang-senang menghancurkan permainan serakah ini. Tempat # 1 sedang menunggu Anda!

[Inggris] RoS.lua

i get banned