Rules Of Surival, added a lot of features.

itsGeorgio

1 minute ago, BanDiDoS said:

Same with me, using joystick controller and 2nd Match i got banned. 

Really? Dude I think because the pad on the game not moving at all and they think we use bot to play the game. Have you think that things?

2 minutes ago, BrknNeck said:
3 minutes ago, BrknNeck said:

Really? Dude I think because the pad on the game not moving at all and they think we use bot to play the game. Have you think that things?

Yes, thats right... !!! Second way i tried on europe server, north-american server, and i got banned again. Lets tried with normal function. . . 

12 minutes ago, BanDiDoS said:

That the reason I play my first account use script and use controller and I curious it's a script or controller problem I got banned, so I play without script (just use controller) and got banned so can I say it still save play with script?

About the script, dont run the aimbot twice caused it will messed up your crouch button being locked, no recoil doesnt work it will messed up your movement controls, while standing you cant side and back steps only forward, on crouch is opposite only forward is not working by lay down works perfect..

9 hours ago, Muhs1n said:

Dont use no grass, or u got banned

yep i confirm this i got banned while patching it

I see my team mates that when they prone they will go to the ground and became like a invicible, also they can move. how to do that? is this script has that feature?

too risky to use it