Reversflux

Hill Climb Racing 2 Coins/Diamonds - Luckyparcher - Newest Update Video Tutorial

On 12/28/2017 at 7:30 PM, SeNav said:

@Reversflux hey friend in case you do not know already there is a video where @EliudRm Hackéa Hill Climb Racing 2 using GG.

This isnt using Game Guardian... This is with Lucky Patcher

This is the "Non-GameGuardian" Section. Besides this is old. They probably updated the game.

BTW To Mods: I probably shouldnt have even bumped this old Thread, My bad. Would Delete Comment if i could!

Yours, @Reversflux

Edited by Reversflux

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Anonymous1000
      WARZ LAW OF SURVIVAL V1.7.6 ULTRA MOD  

- Item Duplication (Split an Item to get more)
      - Free Crafting (Craft without required items)
      - Free Building (Build without required items)
      - No Building Requirements
      - Free Upgrading (Upgrade without required items)
      - Infinite Weapon Durability
      - Infinite Armor Durability 
      - Unlimited Coins (Spend coins to increase)
      - Unlimited Skill Points (Use skill to increase)
      - Unlimited Energy (Buy with coins)
      ULTRA APK MOD 1.7.8 + OBB 👈 ES FILE EXPLORER PRO 👈 HOW TO INSTALL THE MOD? 👈 HACKS WITH GAME GUARDIAN 👈 ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER
      1. Scene map material adjustment
      2. School scene optimization
      3. Gun model optimization
      4. Task system optimization
      5. Fixing bugs for guild create
      6. Map entrance optimization
      7. Workplace experience optimization
      ▶WHAT’S IN THE MOD APK:-

▶ New updated version 1.7.8
      - Item Duplication (Split an Item to get more)
      - Free Crafting (Craft without required items)
      - Free Building (Build without required items)
      - No Building Requirements
      - Free Upgrading (Upgrade without required items)
      - Infinite Weapon Durability
      - Infinite Armor Durability 
      - Unlimited Coins (Spend coins to increase)
      - Unlimited Skill Points (Use skill to increase)
      - Unlimited Energy (Buy with coins)
      👉 ES FILE EXPLORER PRO 👉 ULTRA MOD V1.7.6 👉 OBB DATA 👉 ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER
      New update version 1.7.6
      1. Military camp scene optimization
      2. Rainwater collector construction and configuration optimization
      3. Beginner experience optimization
      4. Scene map experience optimization
      WHAT’S IN THE MOD APK:-
      Traders may be helpful under the right circumstances. They can never refuse a good deal. Trade with them your unwanted items.
      WHAT'S NEW
      The market will be open 2 times a day. Enter the chat room during those times to communicate with other survivors and exchange information to help your survival. But remember that not all survivors are friendly.
      TRADERS:
      You can take a chance and go to an abandoned base. God willing, you may be able to find precious resources to help you create more powerful weapons to boost your chances of survival
      MARKET CENTER:
      This is a free shooter and strategy game. Preserve your life carefully and thwart off zombies and other threats. The enemy everywhere in the living space, you need to be on alert to confrontation with other survivors and zombies to kill them. Kill them, or be killed.
      ABANDONED BASE:
    • By Anonymous1000
      ▶ JURASSIC SURVIVAL
      You were cast away on a mysterious island, full of giant dinosaurs. Dying of hunger and cold, you have to hunt, collect resources, craft things and build a shelter. You need to do your best to survive among hungry giant dinosaurs inhabiting the island. Team up with other players or take everything they have! Do whatever you want, but remember - the most important thing is to survive.

In any situation, remember:

▶ DINOSAURS can be TAMED
      You can tame any dinosaur. Of course that’s not safe, but carrying logs on a diplodocus is much easier. And letting a huge tyrannosaurus loose on your enemy is extremely exciting.

▶EAT, DRINK and WARM
      Fresh meat, fruit and water - the island has lots of these. You just need to take yours and avoid being eaten.

▶ YOUR HOUSE is the SAFEST PLACE
      Pretty simple. Collect as much building materials as you can and build your impenetrable fortress. But you have to be careful with the fence height because some dinosaurs will be able to easily step over your fence and visit you.

▶ CRAFTING - KEY to SUCCESS
      You can have a good time chasing lizards with a stick. But it will be smarter to create a good weapon and armor, stock up on different equipment and start hunting some big animal.

▶ HIGHEST LIFE FORMS
      Think dinosaurs and players are the only ones you’ll come across? Then give a look in hidden dungeons...

▶BUILD a COMMON VILLAGE
      If the role of a lone hunter is not for you, team up with other players to build a common village. There are many pluses: from huge common buildings to raiding most dangerous beasts!
      These are just general points, the game world is much deeper and more interesting. What are you waiting for?
      ▶MOD FEATURES:
      - Free Crafting
      - Unlimited Gold Coins - add coin every time using coin (On Map, Reset Skill, Buy XP boost)
      - Unlimited Craft and Build Materials - You can craft/build without having the resources (wood/stone etc)
      - Unlimited Skill Points - increase
      - Duplicate by splitting
      - Max Durability
      - Unlimited Energy
      - Free XP Booster
      - Infinite Fuel
      ES FILE EXPLORER PRO ULTRA MOD v1.1.6 ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER

NEW VERSION 1.1.7 ULTRA MOD
      ▶MOD FEATURES:
      - Free Crafting
      - Unlimited Gold Coins - add coin every time using coin (On Map, Reset Skill, Buy XP boost)
      - Unlimited Craft and Build Materials - You can craft/build without having the resources (wood/stone etc)
      - Unlimited Skill Points - increase
      - Duplicate by splitting
      - Max Durability
      - Unlimited Energy
      - Free XP Booster
      - Infinite Fuel
      ES FILE EXPLORER PRO ULTRA APK MOD V1.1.7 ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER
    • By Anonymous1000
      Hello world I am "ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER" and I have created this theme for those people who wish to enjoy modified games. To install them is very simple. If your "mod" game does not have "obb" you just have to install it, open it and have an amazing time. @Anonymous1000 👍🌎🏇🏂🏄
    • By YoungHooligan
      I know how to mod cash and stuff but when i change the gold it goes up but i can't buy anything with it
      Help me please
    • By Sunflowerpancake
      So i found the gems value in GG using the value is encrypted filter, so that the xor would also show...then i finally got to 7 results(1 of each data type) and tried to change values of the xor, dword, word, float, double, byte, qword...but nothing happened.I even froze the values in GG then spent 3 gems and it decreased in-game but remained frozen in GG...
      This is the address in case anyone wanna help me they don't have to go through narrowing it down.
      84BB1498
      And this is what happened when i spent 3 gems... 
      Dword 31586 /31583<-3>
      Float 4.4261413e-41/4.4257209e-41<-4204>
      Double 1.5605557e-319/1.5604075e-319<-1482>
      Word 31586/31583<-3>
      Byte 98/95<-3>
      Qword 31586/31583<-3>
      Xor -2068090886/-2068090937<+51>
      The number before the slash(number/*) is the value before spending 3 gems & the number after the slash(*/number) is the value after spending 3 gems....and the number inside the greater and lesser signs are the difference between the values....
      And <-number> means subtracted and <+number> means added...
      Please if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated...