SimCity Buildit war cards

rockercover

41 minutes ago, 350unce said:

Still having problems with this.  I edit all three and when I post to market there is only 5 and my inventory is depleted.  I know I'm doing something wrong but I'm stumped.  When you have time could you do a brief how to for this?  Thanks for your help.

That's because you didn't edit the 4 values. change the 2 values for quantity to same number and 2 values for price to same price. 

One more thing, if u have 150 in inventory and u put sale for 100 items. you will have only 50 left in your storage. Do that when you are running out of those items or if u want to help someone put 300 for sale and ask him to put 150 back. @350unce

12 hours ago, 350unce said:

First thanks to No Fear for all your help.  I've been lurking here for a while now.  What is the value for the S class cards.  I did all the others but haven't gotten the S class figured out yet.

Also.  How do you hack the quantities for war items that I sell?  I've tried it and it changes the value in my market but no one else sees it changed in theirs.  Thanks for any help!

What is the value for the S class cards...... 5;2;10::17

Thanks for the help everyone!. I was able to get it after doing it right and changing the values on all 4.  Now I just have to slow down that video that shows how to change the amounts of war items in my storage lol

29 minutes ago, Simbuilder said:

Hi NoFear Sir. Can u please explain to us how to unlock the specializations that can only be unlocked with Platinum Keys, like these ones!
And thank u Sir. genuinely for ur hard work and ur explanations. 

ns titre.png

Sa.png

Sanre.png

dude made platinum keys and then bought them

31 minutes ago, Simbuilder said:

Hi NoFear Sir. Can u please explain to us how to unlock the specializations that can only be unlocked with Platinum Keys, like these ones!

ns titre.png

Sa.png

Sanre.png

The same method you use in hacking simeleons is how you can generate both gold and platinum keys

34 minutes ago, Simbuilder said:

ns titre.png

Sa.png

Sanre.png

Thank you BoRo.

Please, please, please if anyone has the method of instant shield without attack and unlimited energy, kindly share with us please

On 28/02/2018 at 3:36 PM, Insane007 said:

Thanks mate, its working thanks alot

Can you please help to hack the energy in war, as I check with having 6 energy when the war started some of the opponent use 14 energy to attack on us, at the start of the war they are having arround 6500+ score means how is this possible. Even if I use magneto for 12 energy I am getting only 4200+ points

Can someone please help to hack the energy in war, as I check with having 6 energy when the war started some of the opponent use 14 energy to attack on us, at the start of the war they are having arround 6500+ score means how is this possible. Even if I use magneto for 12 energy I am getting only 4200+ points

On 08/03/2018 at 4:11 AM, Misled said:

You may try this method, it works

War items hack.pdf

Thanks man for the update, do you have any idea how to hack energy

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Max1968 said:

good morning

there is a way to change the card like the monster of the film from 2355, since I just stammatina attacked and made me 20000 while I 2355, which usually starts with 6 of energy as they did to make 20000

I also want to know how 

000.jpg