SimCity Buildit war cards

rockercover

when you change the value of the card, can you attack with it? Does it work?

good morning

there is a way to change the card like the monster of the film from 2355, since I just stammatina attacked and made me 20000 while I 2355, which usually starts with 6 of energy as they did to make 20000

when you change the value of the card, can you attack with it? Does it work?

2 hours ago, Milourri said:

Hi, it doesn´t work for me. I can´t find the items codes. All 00000. Please can you help me?

I´ve found them. But now I can´t change from original item code to the code I want. I feel like is something really stupid and i´m missing it, so that makes me even more stupid.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, congn said:

Has anyone been sent to naughty island for doing these war card unlocks/upgrades?

Modifying price, will do it. Find other methods, will not.

I need 1 player, who joins Malevo pro?

On 23/1/2018 at 4:17 PM, robpoole said:

También estoy interesado en cómo afectar aspectos de la guerra. A saber, lo siguiente:

Actualización de tarjetas de desastre

Tal como lo mencionó, sería genial encontrar la manera de maximizar el nivel de ciertos desastres (mirándote a ti con el magnetismo). Desafortunadamente, tampoco he tenido suerte alterando estos niveles.

Conseguir más artículos de guerra

La agricultura para artículos de desastre (como bocas de incendios) es increíblemente tediosa. Me pregunto si hay una manera de obtener más de un elemento al reparar un edificio si puede ser pirateado de una manera similar a XP / Simoleons, etc.

Eficaz de energía de alguna manera

Por lo tanto, ya sea para acelerar el juego de manera tal de permitir más ataques o simplemente para obtener más energía de ataque en cualquier punto dado.

Me encantaría saber si alguien tiene éxito en cualquiera de estas áreas.

I need 1 player, join Malevo pro and I teach you