SimCity Buildit war cards

rockercover

On 2/11/2018 at 7:02 PM, NoFear said:

Just use same method...

Level and cards required for next level... That's all the search is.

Maybe, but I have another method instead...

I'll work on a guide.

Screenshot_20180211-195056.png

@NoFear I know its gonna take some time to make a guide but can u tell us in a simple way how to do that so we can try it in the meantime. Thank you ??

Hi NoFear,

my club has been battling hacker clubs that somehow have managed to increase their card’s war points to ridiculous levels. For example, Movie Monster level 10 has a max war points of 2355 but we have seen clubs pummel us with 3K, 7K and even in one occasion 10K point attacks.

I have isolated the value as a double but there is a mask that prevents me from increasing it. If I try to overwrite it when upgrading a card from, for example, 2140 to 2355 by increasing the 2140 value to 3140 the mask kicks in and adds a negative value so that the war points can never be higher than 2355.

Obviously there is a way to override the mask since these hackers have managed to do it. I’m just not clever enough to find the way myself. Can you help us with this, please? 

We are getting slaughtered. 

Thanks in advance.

On 12/02/2018 at 6:32 AM, NoFear said:

Just use same method...

Level and cards required for next level... That's all the search is.

Maybe, but I have another method instead...

I'll work on a guide.

Screenshot_20180211-195056.png

Can u share that another method?plzzz

Hi all.,

NoFears method is working very well. Just follow the complete path....

Thank you NoFear for this video. And all the Effort you spend.

I just looking for hints to upgrade the value/points of a card. I tried some ways buti always get an "cannot be activated" means it do not shot.

But I have seen that this is possible.

does anyone has any hint?

Greeins

D.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, macavitiy said:

No way?

By the way.... how can i see if I or my club is on the cheat server? Is there any sign?

Try searching for a friend's club that doesn't cheat. Or find a club that does cheat.

That will tell you.

First thanks to No Fear for all your help.  I've been lurking here for a while now.  What is the value for the S class cards.  I did all the others but haven't gotten the S class figured out yet.

Also.  How do you hack the quantities for war items that I sell?  I've tried it and it changes the value in my market but no one else sees it changed in theirs.  Thanks for any help!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, 350unce said:

First thanks to No Fear for all your help.  I've been lurking here for a while now.  What is the value for the S class cards.  I did all the others but haven't gotten the S class figured out yet.

Also.  How do you hack the quantities for war items that I sell?  I've tried it and it changes the value in my market but no one else sees it changed in theirs.  Thanks for any help!

There is 2 values. Total price and price for each. When you find price, goto address. You'll see, max qty, current qty, price each and total price. Easiest, edit all to same value. This will make them cost 1 each and sell they qty. So if you edit all 4 values to 50, you'll list 50 for 50 price.

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Local vs server ;)

The server value shows up as Word while the local value is Dword. Changing the local, updates the value but prevents from using the card. Changing the server value does not change the card value. Can you please give a clue to the clueless?

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

There is 2 values. Total price and price for each. When you find price, goto address. You'll see, max qty, current qty, price each and total price. Easiest, edit all to same value. This will make them cost 1 each and sell they qty. So if you edit all 4 values to 50, you'll list 50 for 50 price.

Still having problems with this.  I edit all three and when I post to market there is only 5 and my inventory is depleted.  I know I'm doing something wrong but I'm stumped.  When you have time could you do a brief how to for this?  Thanks for your help.