Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

1 minute ago, LuCyr03 said:

I have 61, and missing 4 of them, so the total is 65, for now...

Btw, I'm the only who received return of razon(m4 f82) at the event? Because I already own the M4 F82 maxed out :D

I also have the return of Razor event. If you look at the update messages, it says that now you can participate in events, even if you own/max the car. Also 65 cars in total then. I am missing 11 cars. My god.

Edited by datguygamer

5 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

Narrowed it down by searching it again after searching it while game loads. Then it auto gave me two results. So it seems the game does load "proper"values right after the logo (because the game shows debug values when searching, those sneaky Firemonkey devs)

Oh, during that daily gold hacking spree, I assume.

Can you help with something? I assume you have all cars in the game. How many are there in total? I currently have 54 myself.

"That" daily gold hacking spree is still working to this day! I'm assuming it'll stop working after January 31st when FM updates the game.

Since I started playing in Late December, nope... I don't have all the cars.

I also have 54 cars, and here are the missing cars for me:

• Toyota AE86 Trueno
  • Nissan 180SX Type X
  • BMW M2 Coupe
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34
  • Nissan Silvia Spec R
  • Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
  • Dodge Charger R/T
  • Mercedes-Benz C63 S Coupe
  • Lamborghini Diablo SV
  • Mclaren F1 LM
  • Pagani Zonda Cinque

So... 65 cars.

2 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

I have 61, and missing 4 of them, so the total is 65, for now...

Btw, I'm the only who received return of razon(m4 f82 razor) at the event? Because I already own the M4 F82 Razor maxed out :D

Now I have 2 m4 razor's in my garage(one loaned) :))

Nope, I also am in the exact same situation. It's because we've never played the Razor SE. 

For this round, we get SEs depending on the order of completion:

• BMW M4 F82 5 (Razor)
  • Lamborghini Murcielago SV
  • Chevrolet Camaro Z28
  • Jaguar F-Type

7 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Nope, I also am in the exact same situation. It's because we've never played the Razor SE. 

For this round, we get SEs depending on the order of completion:

• BMW M4 F82 5 (Razor)
  • Lamborghini Murcielago SV
  • Chevrolet Camaro Z28
  • Jaguar F-Type

Oh, I have all of them anyway.

I'm curious what happens with the second M4 Razor after completion of the event...

Edited by LuCyr03

16 minutes ago, Sebazz said:

In Total are 66 Cars. Here´s is the full list.

Car List 2.7.3.jpg

Ooh nice! Thanks.

I forgot the One:1 in my list ?

Curious. but what is up with the data hack? Why is it that blueprints for some cars cannot be hacked? How to change that?

3 minutes ago, J3batDerhaka said:

Hi guys. I wonder why after i bought $5 gold, i only received 55 gold while you guys received 55x13?

1- Claim 55 gold

2- Search for Dword "86,400"

3- Edit everything to "-9,999", you should see "Claim 55 gold" enabled again
4- Edit again to "999,999,999", you should now see 55x13 instead of 55
5- claim 55x13

6- Edit everything to "-999,999,999"

7- Edit everything to "999,999,999"

8- You should now see 55x13 again, keep doing 6,7 and 8 infinitely

Ooh nice! Thanks.

Curious. but what is up with the data hack? Why is it that blueprints for some cars cannot be hacked? How to change that?

Either FM devs have done something with the code, making it impossible to edit the smoke datafile and add those new cars, or the person who created it hasn't updated it with the new cars (and the P1)

3 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Either FM devs have done something with the code, making it impossible to edit the smoke datafile and add those new cars, or the person who created it hasn't updated it with the new cars (and the P1)

I wish I knew how to add them myself. Would love to max out the Venom.

5 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

What for? You'll get banned if you use it in BRR, way too many rich crybabies in there...

I have max currencies (except for Race Skips which I can't find a way to hack and would love to though) and I still haven't been banned even though I play for the wraps every season. Not to mention, it would help me do stuff myself instead of relying on others (because let's face it, even though the P1 has been in the game for such a long time, the author of the file hasn't included it yet and I doubt he will).

Also, as a question to tag along, except for Black Market (even then it is random and I cannot skip the timer which would really help), can I hack the blueprints for my missing cars? Because even in Loading Docks, I don't see blueprints for the cars I am missing.

11 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

I have max currencies (except for Race Skips which I can't find a way to hack and would love to though) and I still haven't been banned even though I play for the wraps every season. Not to mention, it would help me do stuff myself instead of relying on others (because let's face it, even though the P1 has been in the game for such a long time, the author of the file hasn't included it yet and I doubt he will).

Also, as a question to tag along, except for Black Market (even then it is random and I cannot skip the timer which would really help), can I hack the blueprints for my missing cars? Because even in Loading Docks, I don't see blueprints for the cars I am missing.

We will eventually see most of the missing cars in both Loading docks and the Black Market, it's just a matter of time. Even the rich kids are complaining in the official Reddit page.

Hacking the blueprints is just too hard and dangerous. I've only seen one guy doing it on Youtube, and he unlocked way more than 65 cars (maybe 90 even) with infinite Blueprints to stage up. He basically just ruined the game and got instantly banned.

Edited by SomethingToDisplay