Jump to content
Cryward

Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, rafiul41 said:

For the latest gold hack I have to buy the daily gold pack with my own money first, but in my country I don't have any options to buy it. Is there any hack regarding this??? TIA

U can use drift hack to gain money. Then u buy 5x Classic Crate for RM20k. Collect it a lots and then sell the item at Chop Shop. U will get scrap point. Later, using scrap point U can buy parts and blueprint there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to let you all know of my progress:

1- Cash and SE Cash hacks are working, the max value they give is 8 millions and some, which is plenty to beat the SEs easily without the need for gold. 

2- Free crate hacks (Both classic and premium) are working. This coupled with the [86400 -> -86400 to reset milestones] combination will help you earn a few golds.

---> With hacks 1 and 2, I'm testing a scratch account for the last 24 hours and I was already able to max the BPs for Street and C.Sport cars + earn 2 million scrap points!

3- Tokens hack is working as of now, I haven't had an issue and I can race infinitely so long as my fuel hasn't drained.

4- The data file for BP and parts was working yesterday. Today, I woke up to the typical LXXX error with no way to get back to the game, and it appears before the game loads. I was forced to delete the data file and let the servers add a new one, and now the game is working.

5- I am very tempted to purchase the 5$ pack to hack some gold, but I'll let that pass for now.

Missing possible hacks as of now:

- Scrap points.

- A typical Gold loophole for the poor crybabies who can't afford 5$ or those who have no way to purchase it.

 

Let's see how this thread ends!

 

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did the gold hack x11 and used repititouch app. Phone froze after 23,***** gold and now I can't get into the app without restarting my phone (so in other words I can't play)...On my other rooted phone that is. My other phone works fine. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still keeps rebooting phone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, just a heads up:

The Porsche 918 Spyder is available for 3 days (Until December 31st) in the premium crates.

It clearly states that you can only get the Blueprints from the x10 crates, but I'm currently spamming the free premium crate freeze glitch and I keep getting x5, x6, x7 and x8 BPs. I'm currently at the last star (75 BPs).

EDIT 1: Done!

6Cbs82M.png

EDIT 2: For those looking for easy Scrap points, I'll just let you know a single Porsche 918 Spyder BP is sold for 60.000 scrap points. You could get up to 8 BPs per crate. ;)

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Beangrower said:

I did the gold hack x11 and used repititouch app. Phone froze after 23,***** gold and now I can't get into the app without restarting my phone (so in other words I can't play)...On my other rooted phone that is. My other phone works fine. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still keeps rebooting phone. 

I depends also on your phones RAM capacity, try to not get to much gold at one time. For example when you get 1k stop repititouch app go back to main page and wait untill game will upload progress at server after that go back and run repititouch app and that's it game won't restart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Just to let you all know of my progress:

1- Cash and SE Cash hacks are working, the max value they give is 8 millions and some, which is plenty to beat the SEs easily without the need for gold. 

2- Free crate hacks (Both classic and premium) are working. This coupled with the [86400 -> -86400 to reset milestones] combination will help you earn a few golds.

---> With hacks 1 and 2, I'm testing a scratch account for the last 24 hours and I was already able to max the BPs for Street and C.Sport cars + earn 2 million scrap points!

3- Tokens hack is working as of now, I haven't had an issue and I can race infinitely so long as my fuel hasn't drained.

4- The data file for BP and parts was working yesterday. Today, I woke up to the typical LXXX error with no way to get back to the game, and it appears before the game loads. I was forced to delete the data file and let the servers add a new one, and now the game is working.

5- I am very tempted to purchase the 5$ pack to hack some gold, but I'll let that pass for now.

Missing possible hacks as of now:

- Scrap points.

- A typical Gold loophole for the poor crybabies who can't afford 5$ or those who have no way to purchase it.

 

Let's see how this thread ends!

 

No 2 only working for classic crate. Not work for premium crate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J3batDerhaka said:

No 2 only working for classic crate. Not work for premium crate.

Premium works (Turn on the subtitles)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Luka777 said:

I depends also on your phones RAM capacity, try to not get to much gold at one time. For example when you get 1k stop repititouch app go back to main page and wait untill game will upload progress at server after that go back and run repititouch app and that's it game won't restart.

Thanks. Yeah that's what I ended up doing.  Noticed the numbers would change.  Instead of 999999999, it would change to 256739...  something like that.  Tried to do the tuner trials hack. Wasn't infinite so I tried the 604800 Dword to 0 that i saw a page back.  Shouldve left it as is...it unfortunately ended my special event...no one:1 for me =(

 

Anyone know how to bring back special events?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MeoWElite said:

Premium works (Turn on the subtitles)

 

Yes.. its working. Thanks.

 

38 minutes ago, Beangrower said:

Thanks. Yeah that's what I ended up doing.  Noticed the numbers would change.  Instead of 999999999, it would change to 256739...  something like that.  Tried to do the tuner trials hack. Wasn't infinite so I tried the 604800 Dword to 0 that i saw a page back.  Shouldve left it as is...it unfortunately ended my special event...no one:1 for me =(

 

Anyone know how to bring back special events?

Tuner Trials i tried but seems like its working only on wednesday and thursday only. I mean the real day, not in the game. Because i let the game running on those 2 days and i can play infinitely all races. But on friday morning, even thought the game still runinng but the hack is not working anymore. I wait for next week to try again my theory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any problem with server right now? I was unable to connect to server and unable to upload save data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, J3batDerhaka said:

Is there any problem with server right now? I was unable to connect to server and unable to upload save data.

Working with mine no problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't stop the temptation so.... I just paid 5$, replaced the data folder.

Right now I'm running at a frenzy of generating less than 30k gold and spending it on the spot (currently trying to max out the 918 Spyder). I also maxxed the SE cars from the black market. :D

EDIT: I meant a Repetitouch app frenzy, I'm not doing anything 😂

EDIT 2: Wow, I've never known maxing out a car could be so costly. I've spent around 100.000 Gold and 7 million cash to unlock the tuning for the 918 Spyder. Some parts cost 4000 gold...

Edited by SomethingToDisplay
Blabla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Maddaddy said:

This ia what i mean lol

Screenshot_20171230-165157.png

Hello! As of today, tickets are impossible to hack, but you can spend 5$ on the 55Gold (14days) pack and farm as much gold as you wish. With gold you can buy tickets whenever you wish!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have more 9 runs in 7th day for event prize and i wont have time to do it... You guys have any other ideas for hacking except root cause im really affraid to fcked up my phone for a game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

I have more 9 runs in 7th day for event prize and i wont have time to do it... You guys have any other ideas for hacking except root cause im really affraid to fcked up my phone for a game?

You can't use any hack without root.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

I have more 9 runs in 7th day for event prize and i wont have time to do it... You guys have any other ideas for hacking except root cause im really affraid to fcked up my phone for a game?

Forget anything called "hacks" if your phone isn't rooted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of Hax, here's my progress after 3 days of Repetitouch botting!

- Over 1 million gold + 500k spent on Blueprints and upgrades using the modded data file. Since I don't care about Blackridge Rivals, 90% of my cars aren't upgraded to Black Edition (it eats too much gold to be worth it).

- Unfortunately no One:1 for me since I've accidentally joined the 370z special event when I was level 19. Can't wait for the Hennessey SE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Forget anything called "hacks" if your phone isn't rooted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of Hax, here's my progress after 3 days of Repetitouch botting!

- Over 1 million gold + 500k spent on Blueprints and upgrades using the modded data file. Since I don't care about Blackridge Rivals, 90% of my cars aren't upgraded to Black Edition (it eats too much gold to be worth it).

- Unfortunately no One:1 for me since I've accidentally joined the 370z special event when I was level 19. Can't wait for the Hennessey SE!

Sorry to ask. What is repetitouch botting? And how to use modded data file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played without any hack till now. All Ive spend was what i had as gold an time. Can u share me a easy way to root an lg g4 h815 without any issues after?

 

My event car is 928 PR so Im at the limit of 930 so far and have only 92 golds in account (for other 5 upgrade runs) and 10hrs only. Fck im so close!!! Lol

Edited by SergiuC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, J3batDerhaka said:

Sorry to ask. What is repetitouch botting? And how to use modded data file?

1- Download Repetitouch Pro. It allows to record screen taps (with the red button) and then repeat the sequence as many times as you wish with the green button. You can set the loop count or just let it do it again and again, infinitely.

2- Buy the 5$ pack (55 Gold for 14 days), you'll get the reward in the milestones window. Activate it and take your 55 gold!

3- Assuming your phone is rooted, run the latest version of GameGuardian, select NFS NL process and search for "86400" with the DWord type. You'll find slightly more than 100 values.

4- Change the values to -9999 and watch the 55 gold reward in milestones getting available again. Don't do anything.

5- Change the value again from -9999 to 999999999. This should keep the 55 gold reward but with an extra twist. This time you'll see 55x13! (If it's your first day owning the 5$ pack). Claim it and your gold should increase by 715.

6- Here's where Repetitouch gets handy. Normally, claiming the 715 gold bonus again will require you to do the following: Change the values to -999999999 (just add a minus), and delete the "-" again by editing the values. Now the 55x13 gold bonus will be available again. If you don't want to do the editing 500 times a day, you only do it once with Repetitouch and it'll do the work later by mimicking exactly what you've done in step 6. If you find this too hard, some lads on Youtube have already done it, all I did was following them and making the process more practical with a few more touches.

7- The only issue you may encounter with Repetitouch doing the loops is your phone's memory being clogged up (full) the higher the loop count is, which will cause the game to freeze and shut down, and not saving your gold increase. In my case, my Galaxy Note 3 has 3GB of RAM, and I can do up to 40 loops before the game freezes, not allowing me to upload and save my progress to the cloud. I'm always safe with a loop of 30-35 which gets me around 20k gold in less than 7 minutes.

8- Here's my typical Gold hack day: Open GameGuardian before the game, open Repetitouch, open the game, search 86400 in GG, change to -9999, change to 999999999, claim gold,  press the red button in repetitouch, this will start recording so be quick, quickly tap on gg icon, quickly change to -999999999, quickly change to 999999999,  press the X in GG top right corner, claim gold again, press stop in repetitouch. This loop lasts between 7 and 10 seconds, depending on how quick I am. Now that the loop is saved, I tap on the blue star, go to settings, change the loop count to 30, save and start the sequence by holding the green play button.

9- You can find the modded file in page 1 (smokedatahack.zip). Download and extract it, copy the "ab_tests" folder to "Device Storage / Android / Data / com.EA.game.nfs14_row / Files / res / published / data /". Open the game, you should now be able to buy everything from the garage (Blueprints and parts) with gold. Note that this is USELESS if you don't have excess gold to spend. If you wish to revert back, just delete the ab_tests folder.

32 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

I played without any hack till now. All Ive spend was what i had as gold an time. Can u share me a easy way to root an lg g4 h815 without any issues after?

Have you checked XDA? No one can really help you here as this is a discussion thread for a specific game hack and not the root process itself.

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By AjayP
      View File NFS No Limits 2.9.1 MEGA HACK v4.1 By Ajay P
      This script is completely created by me.
      My channel "Ajay Gaming & Tutorials" got 4 copyright strikes from EA. So it got deleted.
      So if u want me to continue to update the script, then please show your support by sharing this script.
      More features are coming soon.
      I barely get any time to do these all. So it can be late to update the script.
      My YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/AjayGaming08 (R.I.P.)
       
      Submitter AjayP Submitted 02/11/18 Category LUA scripts  
    • By AjayP
      This script is completely created by me.
      My channel "Ajay Gaming & Tutorials" got 4 copyright strikes from EA. So it got deleted.
      So if u want me to continue to update the script, then please show your support by sharing this script.
      More features are coming soon.
      I barely get any time to do these all. So it can be late to update the script.
      My YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/AjayGaming08 (R.I.P.)
       
    • By AjayP
      Can someone tell me how many days are left to end Blackbridge Rivals? Because I don't want to enter Blackbridge Rivals😆.
      I'm asking because I can work on my MEGA HACK Script depending on the time left to next update. 
      Here is my MEGA HACK Script :- https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/78-nfs-no-limits-285-mega-hack-v21-by-ajay-p/
      And here is the DATA HACK :- http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/ebggCL8Q/file.html
       

    • By arunhk3
      Hi Ppl,
      Just wanted to know if there is a fuel hack for Need for Speed No limits (2.7.3). I tried few old tricks but it didn't work out for me which is the issue...
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Cryward
      Hello dear, there is some way to cheat the black market, to buy more planes than those left to buy, which are currently only 25.
×