Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

Since gold hack is still working after the maintenance....

I made a Youtube video explaining how to generate gold MUCH faster using a Windows PC (BlueStacks + Mouse Recorder). I've also tried Repetitouch but hacking gold using the smartphone can heavily affect the battery due to the heat. You're invited to try it! :)

Gold Hack Tutorial using Bluestacks and Mouse Recorder

3 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Since gold hack is still working after the maintenance....

I made a Youtube video explaining how to generate gold MUCH faster using a Windows PC (BlueStacks + Mouse Recorder). I've also tried Repetitouch but hacking gold using the smartphone can heavily affect the battery due to the heat. You're invited to try it! :)

Gold Hack Tutorial using Bluestacks and Mouse Recorder

If anyone wants to try something more lighter than Bluestacks, try Memu Play, it's an good android emulator for windows with root option available on settings... 

http://www.memuplay.com

8 minutes ago, sakerbhartia said:

Is there any way to unlock all Special Events cars in 2.7.3? Still unavailability of loads of cars. Please do find a solution of this.

Nope, nothing like that 

1 hour ago, MagDoCom said:

It's true it's my fault, thank you anyway.

The only theoretical way to solve your issue is to find those "values"  you modified to 0 and change them back to the original. It's impossible since billions of zeros can be found in a game's memory...

guys can anyone explain to me or help me...

ive tried the premium crate hack and successfully done it.. but here my problem..

after the premium crate hack iv tried works, now i want to open my free classic crates the game freezees and  eventually stops.. 

can anyone help me..pls?

1 hour ago, markikoy said:

guys can anyone explain to me or help me...

ive tried the premium crate hack and successfully done it.. but here my problem..

after the premium crate hack iv tried works, now i want to open my free classic crates the game freezees and  eventually stops.. 

can anyone help me..pls?

Hack cash and buy as many x5 classic crates as you wish, problem solved!