Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

Hello folks!

I just landed in thick soup. Requesting help. (All thanks to exhumer, ajayp, sp00ky and rest for their great services to the community)

In short I had started playing the Underworld Regera series and have crossed the bronze tier which awards you BP's.

My impatience led me to unlocking the Regera and CX75 using GG and they are already in my garage.

The question is, should I complete the SE and ideally the car should become scrap or it could become a duplicate?

Or I could stop playing wait for the Bronze or Silver BP award., and hopefully they should become scrap. If they dont become scrap they will occupy a blue slot in my garage.

Is there a way to delete the duplicate car or BP's which may land in the blue slot? ?

I Suggest not to try hacking this game. But if you already did then decrease the values of gold and cash to below 5000 and 100000 because no matter what you do you will evatually get banned. My 3 Accounts got banned and i swear never to play this game anymore.

On 6/19/2018 at 2:34 AM, Clavicus said:

Hello folks!

I just landed in thick soup. Requesting help. (All thanks to exhumer, ajayp, sp00ky and rest for their great services to the community)

In short I had started playing the Underworld Regera series and have crossed the bronze tier which awards you BP's.

My impatience led me to unlocking the Regera and CX75 using GG and they are already in my garage.

The question is, should I complete the SE and ideally the car should become scrap or it could become a duplicate?

Or I could stop playing wait for the Bronze or Silver BP award., and hopefully they should become scrap. If they dont become scrap they will occupy a blue slot in my garage.

Is there a way to delete the duplicate car or BP's which may land in the blue slot? ?

If you have the car already unlocked and can be fully upgraded to maximum stars, when the BP gets converted at the end of the event, it turn into millions of scraps. I got like 13 million scraps from the last car event with gold tier. I have all cars unlocked except for the two new lambos and two current new one.

The Regera Gold tier is impossible to get without spending gold. I'm on the last 6 missions, they give you a BMW M5 instead of using your Regera. The M5 pisses me off. I gave up on getting gold tier.

After you hack all the BP to 500, if you open GG again to edit values from 500 to 0 to eliminate the duplicate cars' BP. The duplicate cars are the event cars. By changing the value from 500 to 0, you would no longer be able to fully upgrade your event cars. You will not gain millions of scrapes at the end of the event.

If you only change the value to 500, any new car event for any car you already have all the BPs for, you would be able to upgrade your event car to the maxed stars. After you get the gold tier, your BPs will get converted into 10+ million scrapes.

I have multiple backup accounts in place if they ban my current account. I only hack to get all the BPs and nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, datguygamer said:

I want to know. What is the max number of each materials the storage can hold?

99 of per item with unlimited stacks until your storage cannot hold any more items. You can have 5 stacks of 99 of Relay Cube thingy, 10 stacks of springs, and etc. If you hack the materials, you will to get a ban. The only thing that is safe right now is if you hack the blueprints only. I have multiple accounts and only accounts with all blueprints aren't banned. For accounts I tried to hack the gold, it got banned because it somehow change my materials to 5000. I had like 10 stacks of 99 Relay Cubes. I was like why the hell do I have 99 of them. The next day, the account got banned. I tried it again and decided to hack just a little materials like to 20. The account last a little bit longer, I got banned a few weeks later. The only accounts with zero bans are where I just hacked to get all the blue prints. I even play in the Blackridge Events too. I'm also close to level 100. For the Blackridge event, I just drove the stock car. If I beat the other person, cool but most of the time, I let them beat me.

8 hours ago, TrialAndErrorGame said:

99 of per item with unlimited stacks until your storage cannot hold any more items. You can have 5 stacks of 99 of Relay Cube thingy, 10 stacks of springs, and etc. If you hack the materials, you will to get a ban. The only thing that is safe right now is if you hack the blueprints only. I have multiple accounts and only accounts with all blueprints aren't banned. For accounts I tried to hack the gold, it got banned because it somehow change my materials to 5000. I had like 10 stacks of 99 Relay Cubes. I was like why the hell do I have 99 of them. The next day, the account got banned. I tried it again and decided to hack just a little materials like to 20. The account last a little bit longer, I got banned a few weeks later. The only accounts with zero bans are where I just hacked to get all the blue prints. I even play in the Blackridge Events too. I'm also close to level 100. For the Blackridge event, I just drove the stock car. If I beat the other person, cool but most of the time, I let them beat me.

Well I was just thinking of buying stacks of materials from the Black materials. Turns out that storage limit is 750 in total. Thanks for the heads up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mosheka said:

hey folks. i am new here.... can i get a short briefing or at least a link to read how to start? already running parallel space, gameguardian and taps on bluestacks. and still searching for the next stage...

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone been able to build the Blackridge Taxi (Hidden car to be released in mid September) without getting banned?

On 7/26/2018 at 11:00 AM, datguygamer said:

Anyone have the latest data hack files for v2.12.1?

I'm using the data hack for the previous version and it works flawlessly (except with buying the new cars). You'll find the data file in some Youtube videos posted 2 months ago.

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

10 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I'm using the data hack for the previous version and it works flawlessly (except with buying the new cars). You'll find the data file in some Youtube videos posted 2 months ago.

I found that out after I posted that. So that's not an issue anymore. Wraps hacking is still one though.

On 8/27/2018 at 2:58 PM, datguygamer said:

I found that out after I posted that. So that's not an issue anymore. Wraps hacking is still one though.

The next version in mid september will seem to be a huge update. If the source code is heavily modified, someone may find a new loophole for wraps. Right now it just cannot be done as values for wraps can't even be searched.

• 2 weeks later...