Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

4 hours ago, TrialAndErrorGame said:

If you go to the "All" tab, you'll see double cars: one car is for events and the other one is for your permanent collection. You have to go to each individual specific tab like "Sports" to build each car. If you go in the "All" tab and you build the event car, you will get stuck with that duplicate car. Your game will freeze if you select your duplicate car after it has been built. You cannot get rid of it once you build it. The only duplicate car I have that doesn't freeze the game is BMW M3 Coupe 1999 (C. Sports) when I select it. I have another duplicate car and it freezes the game when I select it. I am still able to play the game without any problems.

It's best to start a brand new account then hack the blueprints after you have played the tutorial with the Mustang. If you start to play the campaign, you will get 1 blueprint for the Viper GTS. Do not play the campaign after you beat the tutorial because you won't be able to max out the Viper GTS. You need a maxed out Viper GTS to farm the 2x $75,000 for $150,000 cash in Tuner Trials. When you have all cars built at level 1, any blueprint you get in the Campaign and Car Series will get converted to scraps for you to buy parts.

ok, thanks..

Alright so! What I did was I got the hack going on multiple accounts and yes it still works, however, don’t go to black ridge rivals I suggest tuning up and play with the settings use the gold and run the game in single player first. Because there are data codes that separate it from multiplayer mode. So take your time and don’t just jump in online to beat everybody right away. 

I think that online has a set a set of different server which detects by the level a person has and how many hours of gameplay. 

Ill explain later on this since I’m at work. It’s really easy to do. Also I got banned but playing around certain setting to unban the account. I’ll stay posted. 

12 hours ago, Inz93 said:

Alright so! What I did was I got the hack going on multiple accounts and yes it still works, however, don’t go to black ridge rivals I suggest tuning up and play with the settings use the gold and run the game in single player first. Because there are data codes that separate it from multiplayer mode. So take your time and don’t just jump in online to beat everybody right away. 

I think that online has a set a set of different server which detects by the level a person has and how many hours of gameplay. 

Ill explain later on this since I’m at work. It’s really easy to do. Also I got banned but playing around certain setting to unban the account. I’ll stay posted. 

Today i too get ban. I have 65 level , lot od hours spend before ban and dont cheat. After know this hack I use for only gold like 500-1500 and blueprint hack only for 1 car each Classe  but dont upgrade to max, stay with Stockh level 3 .  Do you know how to unban account any trick, or pray to support for never hacking... , Last chance make a new  account  with use parallax and Play more safe ?

Edited by Artixx

1 hour ago, Artixx said:

Today i too get ban. I have 65 level , lot od hours spend before ban and dont cheat. After know this hack I use for only gold like 500-1500 and blueprint hack only for 1 car each Classe  but dont upgrade to max, stay with Stockh level 3 .  Do you know how to unban account any trick, or pray to support for never hacking... , Last chance make a new  account  with use parallax and Play more safe ?

Did you play online? What did you use to hack? How many hours did you play before getting to level 65?

EDIT: I will be making a app that actually hides players from servers. It’s a work in progress. Stay tuned. Just need to invest time and find a lot of sources and research. 

Edited by Inz93
Added detail

7 hours ago, Inz93 said:

Did you play online? What did you use to hack? How many hours did you play before getting to level 65?

EDIT: I will be making a app that actually hides players from servers. It’s a work in progress. Stay tuned. Just need to invest time and find a lot of sources and research. 

Yes i play online, but dont always win , sometimes lose. I use gold hack and blueprint hack , exgamer share methods on this topic in YouTube. I dont know how many hours but i installed this game since december 2016 to now. Everyday some races. Sometimes i dont Play one weeks. I wanna hack to level 100 but dont do it. So Good luck bro, i think many hackers "thanks you" after xD . Last question write to support ? 

On 2018/5/2 at 3:49 PM, datguygamer said:

So v2.10.1 hit the scene and seems like the loading screen hack is a problem. Blueprints doesn't work for me. Anyone else with this problem?

It works fine for me with  v2.10.1. I just got all cars. Thanks for everyone!

47 minutes ago, Artixx said:

Yes i play online, but dont always win , sometimes lose. I use gold hack and blueprint hack , exgamer share methods on this topic in YouTube. I dont know how many hours but i installed this game since december 2016 to now. Everyday some races. Sometimes i dont Play one weeks. I wanna hack to level 100 but dont do it. So Good luck bro, i think many hackers "thanks you" after xD . Last question write to support ? 

Then that’s prolly why. The server detected something about your account and resulted in bam. However, just download parallel space or go multiply, youll be fine. Only this time don’t go online stay in single player and don’t sign in. Just do campaign raves car series etc. 

57 minutes ago, Inz93 said:

Then that’s prolly why. The server detected something about your account and resulted in ban. However, just download parallel space or go multiply, youll be fine. Only this time don’t go online stay in single player and don’t sign in. Just do campaign races car series etc. 

1 hour ago, Inz93 said:

Then that’s prolly why. The server detected something about your account and resulted in bam. However, just download parallel space or go multiply, youll be fine. Only this time don’t go online stay in single player and don’t sign in. Just do campaign raves car series etc. 

General singeplayer games like pc, android , xbox and other are boring for me. I like play multiplayer games with other players "rivalry". I know cheat games in multiplayer is not fair but in android games not care too much about it, i dont wanna waste my time to again start from 1 level. I hacked  hack csr 2 racing , but 5 months and don't ban, and much more hack , gold, stages, keys, etc. but i'll careful on quantity. So this game nfs no limits unistall now. If some person like you hide stats on the server i wanna play again or antiban.

11 minutes ago, Artixx said:

General singeplayer games like pc, android , xbox and other are boring for me. I like play multiplayer games with other players "rivalry". I know cheat games in multiplayer is not fair but in android games not care too much about it, i dont wanna waste my time to again start from 1 level. I hacked  hack csr 2 racing , but 5 months and don't ban, and much more hack , gold, stages, keys, etc. but i'll careful on quantity. So this game nfs no limits unistall now. If some person like you hide stats on the server i wanna play again or antiban.

You don’t have to uninstall it. Just keep it on your phone, download from play store parallel space which is like a virtual space where you can have accounts simultaneously, and just start from level one. Gives you something to do, your choice, however you can hack the gold and level and money and cars and just have fun with it. I have one banned and I was working on one yesterday using game gaurdian on the other account. 

Im planning on checking it out this weekend and develop a way to actually not be detected also unban. 

Hi all, I am a newbie in GG, I tried unlock all the cars and succeed  yesterday  with NFS v2.10.1.

However, I find out it cannot cheat GOLD and CASH as before, I search (my number);327680~327699::5 and change it to the value I want.
Once I enter the game, it shows the GOLD and CASH is changed, but while I buy something using GOLD or CASH, the value turn back to original value :(

Is anyone has new method to change the GOLD and CASH in the new Version (v2.10.1) ?

Thanks anyway.

14 hours ago, Garyleon said:

Hi all, I am a newbie in GG, I tried unlock all the cars and succeed  yesterday  with NFS v2.10.1.

However, I find out it cannot cheat GOLD and CASH as before, I search (my number);327680~327699::5 and change it to the value I want.
Once I enter the game, it shows the GOLD and CASH is changed, but while I buy something using GOLD or CASH, the value turn back to original value :(

Is anyone has new method to change the GOLD and CASH in the new Version (v2.10.1) ?

Thanks anyway.

It is too late to hack GOLD, CASH, and SCRAPS. Changing the values does nothing. If you hack the blueprints and get it for all cars, at around level 25, you would get 1,000,000 scrapes from all the blueprints you get from campaign and car series. Cash is easy to get when you have a Viper GTS to get $300,000 per week in the Tuner Trials.

On 5/17/2018 at 3:41 AM, Garyleon said:

Thanks anyway.

It’s easy to do. You have to do it from start up screen. And watch the values that GG searches for. 

Guys! Have some news! It’s good news regarding the black market being thrashed due to change of values, also, the anti ban. I’ll stay posted and I should be checking in this weekend. 

On 5/24/2018 at 3:35 PM, Inz93 said:

It’s easy to do. You have to do it from start up screen. And watch the values that GG searches for. 

I believe that is working for new accounts. If you have a hacked account, it doesn't change the values. I can find the values but when I change them, the game doesn't acknowledge those changes. Shame really.