Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

7 hours ago, TrialAndErrorGame said:

The blueprint hack works. I found its best if you do it on a brand new account so you don't get double cars and any extra blueprints becomes scrapes. After I tried to get blueprints on cars where I had like 10/30 blueprints, but it doesn't work.

the blueprints are fine

it's the car parts that we need their values, I'm talking abuot the parts that you can install in each car and the street/super/hyper parts
we need to find a way to get at least 20 of each of them

so far i only found a few

On 29/04/2018 at 1:09 PM, levelcap said:

the blueprints are fine

it's the car parts that we need their values, I'm talking abuot the parts that you can install in each car and the street/super/hyper parts
we need to find a way to get at least 20 of each of them

so far i only found a few

If u have enough gold u can use data hack.

http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/ebggCL8Q/file.html

Read instructions file for help.

On 4/29/2018 at 3:23 AM, TrialAndErrorGame said:

The blueprint hack works. I found its best if you do it on a brand new account so you don't get double cars and any extra blueprints becomes scrapes. After I tried to get blueprints on cars where I had like 10/30 blueprints, but it doesn't work.

i made a new account and only hacked the blueprints and grinded to level 40 and got banned lol and yes i play blackridge rivals but i only hacked the cars blueprints the moment i made the account, i reached ICON by my skills so how did the game detected the hack i have no idea

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Unlocked both the new Lambos.

i made a new account and only hacked the blueprints and grinded to level 40 and got banned lol and yes i play blackridge rivals but i only hacked the cars blueprints the moment i made the account, i reached ICON by my skills so how did the game detected the hack i have no idea

You probably got detected as you had all cars unlocked at level 40. Just my guess.

Edited by eXhumer

8 hours ago, eXhumer said:

Seems like you can't unlock/hack the blueprints for the new Lambos.

You probably got detected as you had all cars unlocked at level 40. Just my guess.

hmmm i really need to find a way to not trip their anti chear

17 hours ago, levelcap said:

i didn't bother with them since changing them will get you banned

Maybe you got banned for hacking the car parts or you level up too fast?

17 hours ago, eXhumer said:

ScRhkzE.png

Unlocked the new Lambos. Seems like they worked after the new update.

Did you have to beat the new event before you can hack to unlock both of the new Lamborghinis? I tried to unlock them with the same blueprint values, but it does not work.

Edited by TrialAndErrorGame

1 hour ago, TrialAndErrorGame said:

Maybe you got banned for hacking the car parts or you level up too fast?

Did you have to beat the new event before you can hack to unlock both of the new Lamborghinis? I tried to unlock them with the same blueprint values, but it does not work.

Nop. Blueprint hack worked.

On 5/7/2018 at 9:12 PM, 314870_1434558642 said:

i have duplicate cars, how to delete the duplicate?

If you go to the "All" tab, you'll see double cars: one car is for events and the other one is for your permanent collection. You have to go to each individual specific tab like "Sports" to build each car. If you go in the "All" tab and you build the event car, you will get stuck with that duplicate car. Your game will freeze if you select your duplicate car after it has been built. You cannot get rid of it once you build it. The only duplicate car I have that doesn't freeze the game is BMW M3 Coupe 1999 (C. Sports) when I select it. I have another duplicate car and it freezes the game when I select it. I am still able to play the game without any problems.

It's best to start a brand new account then hack the blueprints after you have played the tutorial with the Mustang. If you start to play the campaign, you will get 1 blueprint for the Viper GTS. Do not play the campaign after you beat the tutorial because you won't be able to max out the Viper GTS. You need a maxed out Viper GTS to farm the 2x $75,000 for $150,000 cash in Tuner Trials. When you have all cars built at level 1, any blueprint you get in the Campaign and Car Series will get converted to scraps for you to buy parts.

Edited by TrialAndErrorGame