Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

On 3/20/2018 at 6:04 PM, drumstas said:

Is there a new way to hack gold on new version

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Old method still works. But it needs timing.

Sometimes my game crashes and I need to relaunch it while hacking gold, how can I hack gold again if I don't have daily gold for today anymore? Is there a workaround or am I stuck waiting for next day?

Also how do you hack TT tickets to be infinite?

• 3 weeks later...

After watching your video, I have tried it at least 30 times. Most of the time I get 1 value and once in awhile, I will get 2, 3, or 4 values for the gold. I get zero values for cash. Even with 4 values, changing the gold does nothing. I thought getting 4 values after you unselect the ones that is not your current gold amount was getting close but no. I think I have to get 6 values just like in your video. I am doing this on a rooted smartphone.

From the video, it looks like you are using Bluestacks so when the 2nd circle stops, it is very clear. On my my phone, it doesn't show a full stop but more like a pause then it will turn a little bit more than pause then turn a little bit more again then it does it a few more times before loading into the game map screen. I am trying to open Game Guardian are different pauses to see if I get more than 1 value, it does work, but changing gold does nothing until I assume I would have to get the 6 values.

Hey guys got a couple of questions:

1-How can I manage stay below the radar when changing values? what is considered safe?

2-I got banned on an account and now I always get the ban notification everytime I try a new account, any help?

3-anyone found a way to unlock all cars after latest patch?

17 hours ago, levelcap said:

Hey guys got a couple of questions:

1-How can I manage stay below the radar when changing values? what is considered safe?

2-I got banned on an account and now I always get the ban notification everytime I try a new account, any help?

3-anyone found a way to unlock all cars after latest patch?

1. You are safe as long as you don't play Blackbridge.

2. Your IP/device got banned most probably.

3. Yes. Uploading the video right now. It's basically same as before but requires timing.

Edited by eXhumer

3 minutes ago, levelcap said:

what? then whats the use of hacking in the first place 

If I'm not mistaken, there is a check on gold when you play BBR. You can try your luck with hacked gold, but I personally wouldn't.

6 minutes ago, eXhumer said:

If I'm not mistaken, there is a check on gold when you play BBR. You can try your luck with hacked gold, but I personally wouldn't.

i will try since i have nothing to do

i will be waiting for your video 

24 minutes ago, eXhumer said:

Thanks man!! 

Now to find a way to get x99 of all the items in the game so we don't have to change the gold values

i found a way but it requires me to have the item first unfortunately