Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

On 28/02/2018 at 12:02 AM, dianr789 said:

I have a problem....

When i hack tuning point...my storage become like this....anyone can help?

And when i go to storage, the game freeze it's self....

I really need help.....

Screenshot_No_Limits_20180228-011517.png

Screenshot_No_Limits_20180228-011841.png

Search for the value to which u changed the old value. And change to 10. For example, if you had 7 tunning tools and u changed to something like 73838947. Then again search for 73838947 and change it to low value like 10. 

8 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

It looks like this thread is already starting to get infested with idiots. I should learn how to contain myself, I'm provoking too many butthurts ?

Birds of a feather do flock together since you are here as well. ?

Edited by datguygamer

15 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

It looks like this thread is already starting to get infested with idiots. I should learn how to contain myself, I'm provoking too many butthurts ?

For someone that doent show/know how to RESPECT people and MANNER why should people respect you?It you that start it..Dont blame it on others..haizzz that why nowdays when lose it always people say butthurts.

On 2/26/2018 at 4:59 PM, AjayP said:

Yes. Once you unlock tunning tools u can hack it easily using exclusive hacks section in my script. U can use data hack to fully max some tunable car.

Thanks for the info and cause accidentally screwed hack it by myself using vip got the Ferrari LaFerrari broken  150000/9..

35 minutes ago, Slyxx said:

Thanks for the info and cause accidentally screwed hack it by myself using vip got the Ferrari LaFerrari broken  150000/9..

U mean tunning points? They will become normal once u use the tuned car.

13 hours ago, Slyxx said:

It's not broken. That number will decrease once you start using your LaF in races.

Edited by datguygamer

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2018 at 7:33 PM, LuCyr03 said:

I created a new account and hacked: cash, gold, scrap, skip race, tuning points, fuel, level and unlocked all cars.

I hacked all from first attempt, I can hack vip too but I don't think is useful for me.

Does anyone managed to unlock BRR and SE wraps?

CAN YOU TEACH ME AS WELL??

On 3/1/2018 at 8:07 PM, AjayP said:

U mean tunning points? They will become normal once u use the tuned car.

IDK, if you probably missed this or I am stupid, but your script doesn't remove 2 of the duplicate cars. I added the cars using another script that was available before yours. Can you fix it?

EDIT: Cars are Nissan 370Z and Toyota AE86 Trueno

Edited by eXhumer
Added the cars that are not removed

4 minutes ago, eXhumer said:

IDK, if you probably missed this or I am stupid, but your script doesn't remove 2 of the duplicate cars. I added the cars using another script that was available before yours. Can you fix it?

EDIT: Cars are Nissan 370Z and Toyota AE86 Trueno

Did u try the second option in Remove Duplicate Cars in my script? 

7 minutes ago, AjayP said:

Did u try the second option in Remove Duplicate Cars in my script? 

Yes. That's how I removed all the others, but these two seems to remain. Selecting option 1 crashes the game for me.

Edited by eXhumer

9 minutes ago, eXhumer said:

Yes. That's how I removed all the others, but these two seems to remain. Selecting option 1 crashes the game for me.

Oh. But it's ok if they remain because it doesn't matter. Just ignore them if they can't be removed.