Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

16 minutes ago, MuzaffarMusa said:

having to start again sucks, but oh well... we'll see how it goes this time around. ?

Screenshot_2018-02-20-11-55-18-790_com.ea.game.nfs14_row.png

Well, if u don't want to play Blackbridge Rivals then u can hack the game easily with my script. Have u seen my script? 

7 hours ago, AjayP said:

Well, if u don't want to play Blackbridge Rivals then u can hack the game easily with my script. Have u seen my script? 

I'd rather do it myself manually than use a script that will not hack things like tuning points and VIP.

On 17/02/2018 at 11:13 PM, LuCyr03 said:

Seems like my device id got unbanned by itself and I don't need to use device id changer anymore :D

Probably a temporary ban

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

11 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I'd rather do it myself manually than use a script that will not hack things like tuning points and VIP.

My script can hack tunning tools also. Just i forgot to add that option in script lol. But even if u go to gold hack or any other Exclusive Hacks u can still hack anything. I just made the different options because people will be confused if i put all the hacks in one option. Btw thanks for telling about tunning tools. I'll add a option about it in my script. 

5 minutes ago, AjayP said:

My script can hack tunning tools also. Just i forgot to add that option in script lol. But even if u go to gold hack or any other Exclusive Hacks u can still hack anything. I just made the different options because people will be confused if i put all the hacks in one option. Btw thanks for telling about tunning tools. I'll add a option about it in my script. 

I don't think you can do it... Tuning tools are only visible after unlocking all cars and unlocking tuning for at least one car. For the new accounts, using that script to hack TP is impossible unless you find a way to purchase all the parts and materiels enough to max one car through the script.

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

5 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I don't think you can do it... Tuning tools are only visible after unlocking all cars and unlocking tuning for at least one car. For the new accounts, using that script to hack TP is impossible unless you find a way to purchase all the parts and materiels enough to max one car through the script.

Yeah of course. Hacking tunning tools doesn't mean that they will be visible unless u max out at least one car. I mean that u can hack tunning tools with the Exclusive Hacks option once u've unlocked tunning tools. And to unlock tunning tools it is NOT necessary to unlock ALL cars. U just have to max out any one car which must be tunable. 

2 hours ago, AjayP said:

Yeah of course. Hacking tunning tools doesn't mean that they will be visible unless u max out at least one car. I mean that u can hack tunning tools with the Exclusive Hacks option once u've unlocked tunning tools. And to unlock tunning tools it is NOT necessary to unlock ALL cars. U just have to max out any one car which must be tunable. 

Yep, my comment is specifically about the impossibility of setting a script which will hack everything during the first game launch

3 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

A script to hack wraps would be nice.

In my opinion, it's not possible to hack the wraps with gg. But who knows if someone find the code about them it would be great. I'll definitely do something about it in my summer vacations. 

5 hours ago, Slyxx said:

AjayP, why my black market showing only string value or something like that?after using car hack and upgrade then deactivate it became like that..

111.png

If u close and reopen the game it remains like that? Did u stage up the hacked cars?

AjayP, Yes and it still dint work..Yes I fully staged up all the cars by using the type of cars not by the all cars tabs cause there some of the car are showing text:string thing and it just stuck at the build page and only restarting the game..

For the solution i just wait for 3-5 hours while sleeping where I suspect that the Black Market daily refresh fix it for me.

Edited by Slyxx
Forgot mentioning name and still learning where is button qoute